There he saw his omega going inside a washroom and coming back after 5mins.

He kept on staring at his omega like a creep, but he can't help it.. his wolf was dancing in joy internally, his omega was beautiful like always,he wants to rush there and held him close to his heart , but he can't do that, not now, he kept standing there with eyes full of tears and longing.

He saw kook exiting the hotel, he wiped his eyes and went towards his room , he noticed the change in his omega's smell it was much more potent and sweet,  It has a hint of something milky.

He shrugged the thought as there were so many scents of other wolves was also present.

At the hospital, jungkook was waiting for his test reports, jin was talking with the doctor, while namjoon has went to cafeteria to bring some drinks for them,,

he was standing at the balcony of the third floor, when from the corner of his eyes he saw a familiar figure, walking towards to main exit of the hospital, he ran towards the lift but it was not there,

he took stairs and was hurriedly running towards the exit to stop the retreating figure, but before he can even call his name, he collided with a small table and was about fall face first,

yet on impulse instead of saving his head from collision he wrapped his hands around his stomach to save his pup,  however before touching the floor he was secured by two strong arms wrapping around his falling body,

Joon was coming with their drinks when he saw kook running towards the exit without any care of the world , he saw him colliding and his alpha instincts worked fast and in next moment he was leaning with Jungkook in his arms.

He made kook stand straight and glared at him

" are you okay, why are you running like a mad man, what if I didn't caught you"

" hyung , hyung I saw taehyung,he was here, he didn't saw me, I was trying to stop him" he said desperately.

" do you think he would have been happy ,if you or the baby got harmed, he would blame himself that for him you harmed yourself, kook , please try to understand we will find him, till than you have to take care of yourself and your baby."

Kook nodded and sat on a chair nearby. He saw his alpha after so many days , still he disappeared from sight.

Yet he was satisfied, his omega was glad that atleast his alpha was in Seoul and soon he will find him.

When taehyung was walking to his room, he bumped into a waiter, drinks fall down from his hands , waiter Apologized and Started picking up the glasses, taehyung asked him to bring cleaning supplies till he pickup the shredded glass.

While picking a big piece of broken glass pierced through alpha's hand. He hissed in pain , cut was deep and he needed medical attention, so he went to a nearby hospital, dressing department was at the ground floor of the hospital,after getting the dressing done

he came back to the hotel, without realising his mate was running towards him.

Hospital had a rule that it was mandatory for everyone to spray moon flower before entering so that alpha's scent won't affect any of the lower ranks. That's why he couldn't catch his omega's scent.

---------------------------------------------------------

So how was it.???

Does anyone want a time skip or something...????

????

I am a bit confused about further story..

I hope you liked it

Do vote comments and follow

Urtotwriter