Chapter 1: A Red Sacred Mechanoid?!? Part 1

3rd POV

Y/N quickly ducks, behind his patrol car to dodge a spray of bullets from a group of robbers. Y/N quickly grabbed his radio.

[Y/N]: "Damnit, where's backup!"

Y/N waited a couple seconds for a response.

[Responder]: "Backup is on the way, officer L/N."

Y/N sighed, before noticing that he hadn't heard any more gun shots, Y/N decided to peak out to see if they had left, right as he peaked out, a bullet pierces his head causing him to fall backwards onto the ground.

Y/N's eyes snapped opened and Y/N let out a large gasp, Y/N looked around to only see a dark void, Y/N quickly began to freak out but before he could do anything, a man appeared in front of him, the man had short white hair, with a little bit of blue at the tips of his hair, the man also had beautiful tann skin and ruby red eyes, the man wore a royal blue jacket with a white tank top under, for pants he wore blue jean and for the shoes he wore blue and white somethings, the brand and look would constantly change. Y/N shouted when the man suddenly appeared in front of him.

[???]: "Calm down kid, I'm not going to hurt you."

[Y/N]: "W-Who the hell are y-you."

The man let out a confident laugh, before smirking at Y/N and slightly bowing towards him.

[Elios]: "My name is Elios, god of this multiverse."

[Y/N]: "Wait, what do you mean by this multiverse? Are there other multiverses."

Elios nodded his head, before standing up from his bow and snaps his fingers and the empty void they were in turned into a nice looking cabin, Y/N look around in shock, before looking out of one windows to see a forest covered in snow. Elios let out a small cough to gain Y/N attention, Y/N quickly looks back at Elios.

[Elios]: "Yes, there are other multiverses out there, and they have their own gods to take care of them."

Y/N opened his mouth in awe at what he was hearing, not only was the multiverse real, but there were multiples of them. Elios snapped his fingers again and Y/N was suddenly sitting in a very comfortable chair, Y/N looked forward and saw Elios was also sitting down.

[Elios]: "Now that we're done with that conversation, I want to talk about the reason you're here instead of Haven. The reason your here is because you weren't supposed to die at that shootout, you were supposed to live until you were ninety."

Y/N looked at the god in confusion.

[Y/N]: "So why did I die so early?"

[Elios]: "You death happened because of one of my younger brothers, I don't know which one did it, but I will find them and I punish them accordingly."

Y/N nodded his head.

[Y/N]: "So what going to happen to me?"

[Elios]: "Oh I'm going to send you to the last anime you watched and give seven wishes. The anime you watched last was....... Tenchi Muyo War on Gemir right?"

Y/N nodded his head.

[Elios]: "Okay good, so before you tell me you're seven wishes, I have tell you the rules, 1. You obviously can't wish for more wishes, 2. You also obviously can't wish to be a god, 3. If you wish for anything too OP it will have drawbacks, drawbacks that I will tell you about, and 4. Do not wish for the wishing rules to not apply for you or not exist, Is that understood."