Three

Maddie could hardly keep up with the people entering the meeting room, being single handedly ushering the crowd. Later on Maddie was able to keep track of the recognizable and important people inside the meeting room.

The Wexner brothers both welcomed and greeted everyone who came to the meeting, Ace was a flirt and a touchy one, while Apollo would just shook their hand with a brief yet hardly visible smile.

Ace made her cheeky and comfortable.

Apollo made her nervous and awkward.

Apollo wanted her to do her job as ordered, perfectly and smoothly as expected and she was determined to give him so.

Everyone has already settled on their seat while the brothers went on preparing for the said meeting.

"Here you go, Mr. Rogers" Maddie handed a cup of coffee to a hotel mogul who was wears a perfectly fitted brown suit, with a maroon bow tie hanging on his neck, on top on his head was a maroon fedora matching his bow.

"Thank you sweetheart" he said, "so how's school?"

"I already took the final exam last Thursday and school is off for the next sem" Maddie enthusiastically answered.

"Got your grade yet?".

Maddie shook her head then game him a reassuring smile.

"You let me know, okay?".

Maddie nodded. Mr. Rogers was one of the important and regular deal investors of Apollo Wexner, and old enough to act as my father image in the company. Everybody knew about him-he made sure of it. He greeted everyone he would encounter and give a small chat among the employees. Maddie had a soft spot for Mr. Rogers since he would stop and asked about everyone's day just to lighten us up on our daily stressors.

Carrying his coffee, Mr. Rogers approached Apollo who was standing by the podium. "What a fresh start and good choice you have chosen for your new assistant, Apollo". Apollo raised his eyebrows at him as he searched for Maddie, he saw how determined she was to attend the visitors needs and to make good acquaintances with them.

Apollo smiled inwardly.

"Shall we get started?" Apollo announced as everyone settled from their seats then faced him. Apollo started his presentation with an update about the latest market analysis for this year. He have come up with this research with an all-nighter making it ready on time. He then went on with the different slides of his power point presentation, Maddie couldn't help but be fascinated on how Apollo presented himself in a meeting. She have always seen him do this a hundred times before as Deborah would let her observed, and she never got bored of him, with the way he speaks, his voice was like harmony in a monotonous melody, his hands danced freely as he pointed the significant points on his presentation and those stares, his gray gaze that captivates Maddie, how will they ever gonna concentrate without these distractions, she thought but then maybe it was just her.

"Good riddance boy!" Mr. Rogers bursted which got everyone by surprised, "what have you done to your coffee?".

Maddie froze to where she stood at the doorway at the back.

Mr. Rogers took another sip then grimaced. That then Maddie noticed those coffee cups were still full in front of the guests.

"It taste fine" Apollo took a sip, though it made him blinked twice and avoided Maddie's view.