I walked into the living room and sat down next to Jay, trying to clear my head from whatever happened last night, my dad was supposed to arrive around 9am so I had time to hang out before I left with him. Jay startled me out of my mind when he spoke.

"Hey Lloyd, wanna play video games? You haven't played in forever and I know I'm better than you, but, let's test that out!" He had a playful expression holding two controller's, I smiled and took one from him, turning the game on.

"What game? I'll beat you at any." I had a sly smile as he looked through the games.

"How about 'fist to face 3?' I'm the champion, you have to lose this!"

I laughed as we started to play, ofcourse I made it look like I was losing to make him use all of his stamina and moves but the moment he let his guard down I destroyed his avatar, beating him easily, Jay's face was priceless.
He stared in disbelief as Cole and Kai came up behind us, laughing, I smiled and turn to Jay.

"Champion? I'm not so sure about that..."

"What- but- you-" Jay blinked a couple times and then muttered something like 'Fucking Cunt' and checked the scores again. I smiled and put one hand on his shoulder.

"Can't win them all Jay. C'mon, don't be a sore loser." I smiled as Wu came into the room, Garmadon stood behind him, I hadn't even realised he had arrived. Everyone was silent as we spoke.

"Oh. Hey dad." I looked at him and smiled, he looked tired but happy.

"Hey Lloyd, are you ready to go?" I heard the sound of paws running through the monastery as Spirit ran into the room, running straight at me and licking my face, on-top of me as I laughed.

"Yeah! I am! Spirit- stop- no!" I laughed and stood up, pushing him away from my face and smiling.
"So... When do we go?"

"Soon, I need to discuss something with you all, Lloyd, can you go to your room please? You aren't allowed to be apart of this conversation." He looked serious, not up for an argument so I obeyed, walking to my room and closing the door behind me.

-Garmadaddy's POV-

I watched as Lloyd walked away, he looked confused but this was serious.
Everyone but Lloyd was in the room now, even Misako, not that we wanted her there, she just had to be, I spoke in a low voice so Lloyd couldn't hear us.

"I hope you all understand that what I'm doing for Lloyd is for everyone's safety, not just his, I know it's going to be hard as he tries to control his oni side. The best you can do when we come back is support him, I will warn you... Try not to let him go anywhere alone, especially at night, he may do something he will regret." I looked around to make sure everyone was listening, this was important. "If his eyes are ever purely purple or he has blood on him, stay away, if he's acting odd, don't let him leave the monastery, if he attacks you, be careful, he can and will certainly kill when not in his right mind."

Everyone except Wu looked confused, that was until Kai spoke up.

"What do you mean by 'blood on him' and 'don't let him leave the monastery'? What could he possibly do?" He looked wary and unsure of the situation.

"An oni has an undying hunger for blood, flesh, he can and will hunt down animals, even people and feed off of them, if he wants you dead the best you can do is hide and pray he does not find you.
I should speak to him now, no more questions, it will only make things worse." I walk away, off towards Lloyds room, knocking on his door.

-Lloyds POV-

I heard my father knocking on my door and looked up, I was sitting on my bed with my headphones plugged in, my snake was around my neck while I played and messed around with Spirit, I take the headphones out and stand up, opening the door.

"That was quick, ready to go?" I smiled and held the door open so he could come in, my bag on my bed and Spirit lying down next to it.

"Yes... Get your stuff, it's about time we go." He seemed wary, smiling in an unusual way, as if I was a strange disease he was scared to be around, I shrugged it off and grabbed my bag, leaving the monastery, heading North to prime evils eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... The next part will be out soon. I really need to sleep more, and update more.
This was sort of rushed but still good, also.
Random headcannon.
Oni's are similar to lions in this au, as in the face is basically a lion and human mix, I plan on doing some art to show you but my iPad is where I do all the art and it's broken af. I'm using my phone and I couldn't get Wattpad, that's why this took a millenia to come out. And I'm currently obsessed with Sam and Colby and I need their next vid to come out so imma be busy for a while. And if this chapter is short I'm sorry I'm working on the next part, it will be longer.

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!