But Ji Linqiu didn't expect that Jiang Wang would really come to the meeting this time.

 Things are a little tricky.

 As soon as Ji Linqiu enters the teaching mode, he is like an idol in business, with a smile that is not missing, and he can handle the most embarrassing things smoothly. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is a good dancer.

 At this stage, his world-weary side and his rebellious side were put away in a small box in his heart, perfectly isolated.

 Before he became familiar with Jiang Wang, he would be in this state as soon as he left the small rental house, and he would only take a breath after returning home.

 But now if the person you are having an affair with is clearly sitting in the classroom as a parent, there is a high risk that the result will be broken.

 Teacher Ji was temporarily short-circuited: "Don't come."

 "Why can't I come?" Jiang Wang looked at him with an aggrieved look on his face: "I have taken care of Xingxing for so long, and it's finally the end of the term. I want to care about the children, isn't it right? ."

 "Pretend, are you pretending again?" Ji Linqiu reached out and pinched his face: "You definitely did it on purpose."

 Since Ji Linqiu moved into his house, what has happened in the school? Peng Xingwang's grades have increased or decreased. Jiang Wang was not the first one. knew.

 The children used to be at the bottom of the class, but now they are in the top ten. They are self-motivated and obedient in their studies and have nothing to worry about.

 "Be gentle, be gentle." Jiang Wang said seriously: "I really want to go to the class to see Teacher Ji's normal style. I personally think it is completely reasonable."

 Ji Linqiu felt that his career was being challenged.

 "Don't make trouble."

 "Absolutely not."

 "Don't ask random questions."

 "I won't say a word."

 "You can't make a bunch of small things while the other teachers are talking."

 Jiang Wang glanced He glanced at him and said, "You know me very well. Have you liked me for a long time?"

 Ji Linqiu reached out to pinch his face again.

 "Don't--it won't be symmetrical if you pinch it any more!"

 Things were a little more complicated than they expected.

 Jiang Wang's expectation was very simple. When the time came, he would dress like a dog and put oil on his hair, then go to school. He would listen to the teachers boast about how smart and smart the younger version of himself was, learn how to make rapid progress, and then look at the gentle and elegant Ji. Teacher, when the time comes, let’s break up and let the three of us go have a nice meal.

 However, he forgot that a bunch of parents were also present.

 Strictly speaking, these parents are not only frequent customers of bookstores, but also frequent customers of express delivery stations, as well as potential blind dates or relatives of blind dates.