ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ.

it was now night and the fire was burning bright. we were all sat in a circle around the fire. I was sat next to Su-hyeok and Nam-ra. I was a bit cold since i had ripped my shirt previously into a crop top to wrap my hands. the wraps had fallen off by now and the scars of were my nails dug into my skin were now visible.

"Dae-su, how was your audition?" Su-hyeok asked. he was sat next to dae-su and me.
"they said i have to lose weight."
"wasnt it a singing audition?" i ask. Dae-su nods and sighs.
"well youre a good singer. can you sing for us, please?" Su-hyeok asked.
"forget about it. i dont want to."
"i actually enjoy it." Joon-yeong stated.
"really? is that so?"
everyone nods. Dae-su starts to sing.

Everyone else slowly joins in. Nam-ra and I were the only ones not to sing, but we both listened and enjoyed it. i closed my eyes and listened closely to everyones voices harmonize together.

Su-hyeok put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I didn't mind since it was freezing outside. He took off his Jacket and put it on my shoulders, placing his arm back around me.

"i actually enjoy that song." Hyo-ryung said.
"i thought you said it sucked?" Dae-su asked.
"well now i actually listen to it, its kinda nice." She replied.
"that was encouraging, dae-su." Joon-yeong said.

"how long have you been smoking for?" On-jo looked at me.
"since seventh grade. i had no friends and a lot of stress. my Father also didn't hide his cigarettes very well." I answered. I look at Nam-ra who shook her head a bit at me. I didn't mention that i smoked with nam-ra because it wasn't anyone's business, and she didn't want anyone to know.
"did you ever need a friend?" On-jo asked.
I look back at on-jo. "im not sure. maybe if i had one back then... id still be the same. i probably would have just pushed them away."
"you put up a wall, you know. you would ignore comments said to you and keep your head down. wasnt it because you hated us?"

That question again. Gyeong-su had asked me that in the recording room. "Do you hate us or something?" i heard his voice in my head, asking it.

I took a minute to answer, staring off in the fire. "i never hated you guys. i just didn't have friends. it was hard for me to trust people. i figured talking to you meant i had to trust you and well... i didnt trust anyone, not even my own parents. i only had myself and that was good enough for me for a long time." 
Nam-ra put a hand on my back. "i understand what you mean." She grabbed my hand and held it. i was now leaning more towards Nam-ra than Su-hyeok.

Hyo-ryung spoke up, "well i never really liked either of you..." She looked down then back up at both of us. "i thought you didnt talk to us because you both thought we were all beneath you. Nam-ra because shes class president and y/n because she got away with whatever she wanted."
Joon-yeong spoke, "i kinda hated you both. there were times i would wish you would just disappear."
"arent you three close? youre the top three students." Ji-min asked.
Joon-yeong looked down, "thats why i hated them. no matter what i did, i was still third place... but its okay now, i think i was able to come in third because of both of them."
"hey third is good too." Dae-su said, "i cant even break 20th, right?" He looked at su-hyeok and they both high five.
"hey dont compare yourself to Joon-yeong." hyo-ryung said.
"i was just saying." Dae-su whined a bit. "why do you get onto my case when i say something? wait, do you like me?" Hyo-ryung hits his arm. "shut up you moron!"
"im gonna put this out there so you dont get hurt. i like someone else, so dont like me."
"i dont like you." she hits him again, "im not interested in you at all!" she hits him once more.
"dae-su, who do you like then?" Joon-yeon asked. I was a bit curious as well.
"hes a total freak!" Wu-jin stated. Su-hyeok points at him, chuckling. "his sister!"
"Ha-ri from Archery?" Ji-min asks.
"youre insane, dae-su." i state.
"i go crazy when im in love. shes like my little cupid." Dae-su said dreamingly.
Wu-jin fake chuckles, "stop it, shut up. if we get out of here alive, im gonna tell her."
"will you really?"
"yeah, ill tell her to shoot and kill you! i said not to like my sister."
"you can't do that to me future brother in law!" Wu-jin was now being pulled into a side hug by dae-su. "hey stop it!"
"will you tell her? promise?"
"yeah, to kill you!"
"stop it, im in love with her!" Dae-su whined out. i look into the fire, kind of admiring the fact dae-su was so in love. i wondered how it felt.