"First of all, Snow Angel, you're the one who wants this date and second, the gentleman pays when he's in the company of a lady."

"Ouch!" Blake exclaimed from a distance, a distance that a human shouldn't be able to hear.

Belladonna, you're terrible at hiding your identity.

"O-okay!" Weiss stammered, swallowing her anger and indignation. "I'll be covering our dinner."

You'll regret it, girl. I haven't had a proper lunch, and I'm dying to have some expensive cuts of red meat.

[Weiss Schnee]

"Perfect!" I commented, looking at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing one of my white executive suits with a snowflake-shaped pin symbolizing SDC, elegant and perfect for business meetings. My hair was down, giving me a more mature look.

(Avip Note: On my Twitter/X, @AvipBr, I made a draw of her with this outfit using AI.)

"Wow, Weiss!" Yang exclaimed. "You look gorgeous, like you're going to the sexiest business meeting in the world or the dullest sexy date in the world."

How can this girl's rudeness and lack of elegance still surprise me?

"Weiss is going on a sexy date?" Ruby asked, taking her eyes off one of her comics.

"Yes, and with none other than Jaune Arc." Blake replied, suppressing a giggle.

"May I know what's funny, Belladonna?"

She shook her head, smiling as she closed the book she was reading.

"I just find it funny how Jaune, even though he's the worst student in the first year, managed to have 2 girls interested in him."

"True," Yang commented. "That girl from the second year makes sense because he helped her, but now Weiss Cream here is also after the scrawny blond?"

"Yeah, there's also that Faunus girl." Blake added. "So it's 3 because I was talking about you, Yang."

"Wow, Blake, you're so funny that I forgot to laugh."

The irony in Yang's voice was clear to everyone except, of course, Ruby.

"Yang likes Jaune?"

"No, it was just a misunderstanding." Replied her older sister.

"Yang hit on Jaune, but he Friendzone her."

"Read your porn, girl." Grumbled Yang.

"It's not porn! It's a drama, you uncultured swine."

"I can't believe my sister and my BFF hit on my friend without saying anything to me." Ruby whined.

"May I know why you're upset about it?" Asked Yang, trying to regain her authority as the older sister.

Focus, Weiss! Ignore these gossip mongers. You have to convince Jaune that it's lucrative to be by your side, maybe make him sign an exclusivity contract for the sale of his creations.

"Hey Weiss!" Yang shouted from the bedroom entrance. "Your boy toy is here."

That girl exhausts me. Jaune, on the other hand, laughed and shook his head, looking at my teammate.

"You don't need to be jealous; you still have a chance to win me over."

"W-what?"

A shy Yang Xiao Long is a rare sight, stuttering nervously? That was the first time I saw it.

"Fuck you."

"Only after the first date."

"Hah!" Blake punctuated.