21 - 80% less

"Dialogue"

'Thought'

{Scroll}

[Original Point of View]

My eyes slowly open, vision still blurry as I try to comprehend what happened. Feeling a bit lost, I realize I'm in an unfamiliar bed.

"As noble as your intentions may have been, it doesn't justify the destruction of an entire street."

The firm and unmistakable voice of Professor Goodwitch delivering a lecture pierces my foggy consciousness, as if I'm emerging from a distant dream. With each of her words, the veil of confusion lifts a little more.

"Not to mention, you were wandering around the city after curfew without notifying the administration!."

The lecture fills my ears. My mind tries to piece together the puzzle as reality unfolds.

'Is Professor Goodwitch reprimanding Blake and Ruby for getting into the fight with my older sister?'

I rise slowly, feeling the temporary weakness that set in after fainting.

"Wait." I speak with my weak and raspy voice.

"Jaune?" Ruby murmurs with concern.

With a clear view, I notice I'm in Beacon's infirmary. It's still night, but is it the same day?

"What time is it?" I ask with a slightly improved voice.

"It's 2:00 a.m. on Saturday, Mr. Arc." Glynda says in a stern tone that conceals concern.

The teacher in front of me is not alone, behind her is Headmaster Ozpin with his steaming cup, at the foot of my bed are Ruby and Blake, and on the other side are Yang and Pyrrha.

"I'm glad you're conscious, Mr. Arc, but you'll be under observation in the infirmary. Aura exhaustion is a serious matter. You could have died."

<>

Multiverse Crafting System

What would you like to make?

Magic: 219.454 Points

Aura: 00,0%

<>

She's right, I'm exhausted. And I spent 2 thousand MP for each senzu bean, kind of expensive for a consumable item, but their healing makes it worth it. I'd like to think about on what I'm going to spend this MP, but I think it's better to help those who helped me first.

"Sorry to interrupt, Professor Goodwitch."

My respectful tone and keeping my promise to address her as a professor in front of others brought a smile to her lips though she was still clearly not pleased with the situation.

"Blake and Ruby only joined in the destruction after I was attacked by Noir. So they have no responsibility for the destruction since they were assisting a fellow Beacon student. If you've gathered testimonies or have access to the security cameras at the scene, it will also become clear that the primary and perhaps only active party responsible for the material damages was Noir Arc."

Everyone stared at me in silence, as if witnessing something abnormal.

"As for the curfew violation, it's attributed to the extent of the fight. And while someone may argue that this argument is invalid, I would like to request the transfer of the punishment to myself."