Chapter 3: When Darkness Falls, The Moon Rises ( part 3 )

Start from the beginning

Fig then punched Hiccup in the chest and Moon knocked Astrid and Fishlegs to the ground.

Fig: ( to Hiccup: ) And that's for everything else.

Hiccup: Ow! Okay, can you stop?

Fig: Maybe... ( angrily: ) if you didn't just endangered an entire pack of small dragon by kidnapping their leader!

Fishlegs: Endangered?

Fig then pulled out, what looked like a spy glass made out of some strange white metal, from her satchel and hands it to Hiccup.

Fig: ( sternly: ) How about you see for yourselves.

Fig then pulled the net off of Smidvarg and looked into his eyes with her dark brown eyes, which caused him to immediately calm down. Hiccup looked through the spy glass and saw that the other night terrors were getting preyed by three changewings.

Hiccup: Oh no...

Fishlegs: What?

Hiccup: The other Night Terror are getting attacked, and I think it's our fault.

Fig: ( to the dragon riders, sternly and angrily: ) It is. Maybe this'll teach you what happens when you take a dragon from it's family.

Fig then grabbed Smidvarg, got on Moon, and took off.

Hiccup: Come on, gang. She's going to need our help saving those dragons.

( With Moon and Fig )

Fig and Moon were flying towards the Night Terrors with Smidvarg, when a Changewing came out of nowhere and grabbed Smidvarg. Smidvarg cried out in pain as the changewing was holding him by his wing with its fangs.

Fig: No!

Moon roared in distress as Fig jumped off her back and grabbed hold of the changewing's horns and kicked the changewing in the stomach, forcing the dragon to release Smidvarg. Smidvarg began falling, because of his now wounded wing, which caused Fig to let go of the changewing's horns and fall after the white night terror as Moon pounced at the changewing with an angered expression. Fig grabbed the white night terror and prepared herself to hit the water, but... Hiccup and Toothless quickly swooped in and Hiccup pulled Fig and Smidvarg onto Toothless's saddle with him. Fig looked at Hiccup with shock as they flew back up and joined the other riders. Moon then flew to them and glared at Fig for scaring her.

Fig: ( to Hiccup: ) Thanks.

Hiccup: Is Smidvarg okay?

Tuffnut and Ruffnut smiled at the fact that Hiccup called the white night terror " Smidvarg ".

Hiccup: ( to the twins: ) What? Ok, so it's growing on me.

Fig: His wing is wounded. We need to get him back to his pack or they're changewing lunch. But, luckily, I know the world's best healer.

Fig then loudly whistled, making the dragon riders confused by what Fig was talking about as they were fighting off the changewings. Moon then growled as she saw that more changewings were coming, and the riders saw this.