The dog bowl chipped away at his pride and contained "fruits" in the food.

According to the original work, the kitchen maid was ordered by 'someone' to combine powder made from ground dried berries into Richard's meal.

The name of the fruit was Flaret.

On the outside, it was an ordinary fruit, but it was different for a transcendent.

In reaction to the transcendenct's blood, it made the transcendent greatly thrilled.

The problem was that no one knew what would happen if a transcendent was agitated.

From appetite, sexual desire, and desire for murder. The agitation appeared as one of these three needs, and Richard's case was obvious.

This was why he was the crazy male lead.

Of course, it was the desire for murder.

It sounded like everyone in this family would be in danger, but it wasn't.

With a body filled with the magic restraints, nothing could be done, and the nature of the magic constraint returned the physical attack the opponent had inflicted.

That was how Richard continued to suffer by himself.

In the original work, the people who instructed her to put the fruit in Richard's meal were revealed later.

It was the devil worshipers.

They were those who hated the transcendents in extreme and tried their all to get rid of them.

'Be thankful to me, Richard.'

I saved you.

Of course, I stopped him from escaping, but—

When I saw Richard's leg, I felt guilty and decided to give him this convenience while I was serving him.

When I finished washing the dishes, it was time to bring Richard a meal.

It took quite a long time to do the dishes.

'Look at me do it again.'

Starting next time, when the chef starts cooking, I will come in advance to monitor if the maid is placing medicine.

In fact, that was not the only reason why I went out to wash the dishes.

"Great job."

The chef looked at me after finishing the last dish and spoke roughly. He also prepared Richard's meal. But today, in addition to Richard's meal, there were desserts.