ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ.

Gwi-nam moved the tarp a bit, letting zombies by. Su-hyeok and Cheong-san fight off the zombies that were coming through.
"why wont you fucking die!" I hit him with one of the stands. He just smirked and pinned me against the wall, by my throat. I drop my stick and my hands grab his wrists. Cheong-san tried to hit him with the stick he had but gwi-nam catches it with his hand, throwing it to the floor.
Nam-ra came behind him and grabbed his throat. He let go of me and i dropped to the ground, gasping for air.
Nam-ra's grip tightens, "why didn't you die?" She throws him down in the tarp, knocking some zombies over too.
Su-hyeok crouches down to me. "you okay? why did he call you princess?"
I shake my head and was coughing. The keybad suddenly says 'OPEN'. The doors were now unlocked.
"guys, the doors unlocked!" On-jo yells, looking back at us.
Nam-ra wrapped my arm around her neck and helped me up the stairs, to the door. Su-hyeok and Cheong-san pushed the rest of the zombies down the stairs.

We open the doors as a helicopter was flying away. Everyone ran to the other side of the roof, trying to wave down the helicopter. Nam-ra set me down softly to the ground and ran over to the rest. Su-hyeok and Cheong-san shut the door. Su-hyeok running to the rest as well. Cheong-san had his body against the door.

"were here!"
"over here!"
"please come back!"
Dae-su was swinging something big and yellow, trying to get the helicopters attention. No luck.

The helicopter flew away. leaving us all in defeat. Me and Nam-ra looked over at Cheong-san. the door behind him started to get banged on loudly. someone was hitting their fist against it. Cheong-san got up quickly, taking steps away from it. Everyone else was now looking at the door as well. Dae-su picked up a brick.

"hes gone." Nam-ra said, still looking at the door.
"what the actual fuck." Dae-su said.
"whos gone?" Su-hyeok looks back at nam-ra then walks to me, crouching down to me.
"Gwi-nam." Nam-ra stated. "its his smell. I hear his breathing, its getting distant."

"what happened, i thought you said gwi-nam fell from the fourth floor?" Cheong-san walked to Su-hyeok who was holding me up with his arm around my waist.
"yeah i threw him off."
"so how did he manage to survive?"
"maybe he doesnt die." i stated, my voice was a bit weaker. i had a two bruise on my neck now, one on each side.
"hes not a human or a zombie. do you remember that girl in the teachers' office?" Cheong-san looked at both su-hyeok and I.
"how could we forget. she was weird." Su-hyeok said.
"hes like her, isnt he?" Cheong-san asked.
"you could be right."
"maybe Nam-ra is the same." i stated.

Cheong-san looked behind him, watching everyone walk around, making an 'SOS' sign.

"shell be okay." I stated again.
"we can't guarantee that." Cheong-san turned to us again.
"we cant guarantee anything, Cheong-san. we dont even know if were gonna live." I said.
"Lets go help make the SOS sign." Su-hyeok tried to change the subject. Su-hyeok and I walk to the others. He sets me down in a chair.
"im fine, its just my neck, Su-hyeok." I look at him. He smiles and nods, "I know but i just want to help you. your body has been through a lot and needs some rest, leave this up to us." I nod a bit. Why does he want to help me? Doesn't he like Nam-ra? he should be comforting her. I let out a sigh and lean back in the chair.

Everyone was looking around the roof, trying to find parts that will work for the 'SOS' sign.
"will this do?"
"no, not that one."
"Y/n can you clime that and look at it?"
I nod and climb up onto different part of the roof. "the O is to narrow. That S is to short. they are to close, spread it out a bit."

Everyone takes my advice and is done with the sign in no time. We all stand by the bottom of the O and look at it. Everyone had proud grins on their faces.
"we did good, guys." Dae-su said. A wide smile on his face.

"what does 'SOS' mean?" Dae-su asked On-jo.
"its a distress signal." On-jo answered.
"i know that but, what does it stand for?"
"it doesn't stand for anything. SOS is just SOS."
"that makes zero sense."
"thats just how it is, it doesnt mean anything."
"Speed of save... save?" Dae-su looked at her.
"why did you ask if youre not gonna believe me?"
"i thought you'd know."
"i do know. look it up, im right."
"whatever, how can i look it up? i dont have a phone."
"what?" Cheong-san interrupts.
"i asked On-jo what SOS means, she said it doesn't mean anything. Just say you dont know next time." He looked from cheong-san to On-jo.
"well its true." Cheong-san stated.
"really?"
"mhm, she's completely right."
"hey Y/n, what does SOS mean?" Dae-su walked to me. Wu-jin followed.
i was a bit confused by the sudden question. "its a distress signal. A lot of people think it means 'Save Our Souls' or 'Save Our Ship' because pirates used it back in the day. it doesnt have a true meaning though, just a signal used across the world."
Dae-su was a bit shocked. "Pirates?" I nod and look at On-jo. "you should apologize to On-jo. she wasn't wrong."
Dae-su groaned a bit and pouted, "sorry On-jo."
On-jo had a satisfied smirk. "its okay, dae-su. we should start a fire, its getting late."

Cheong-san and the others gathered wood together. On-jo was rubbing her hands together with a stick in-between them.
"im done." On-jo got up out if the way. Joon-yeong was next and sat down. he did the same thing as On-jo. I stood behind them watching with my arms crossed.

"slow down youre gonna get tired." Dae-su said. Wu-jin hits his arm. "the fire wont start if he goes slow, dumbass."
Dae-su turns and looked at Joon-yeong. "faster, come on faster. i said faster!" Joon-yeong tried to rub them together faster but stopped and held his wrist.
"a cramp?" Dae-su asked. "step back i'll do it." he starts to rub his hands together with the stick.  Then Wu-jin tried. He got some smoke and Su-hyeok blew on it a bit. Sadly, it didn't work.

"Wait. i have an idea." Su-hyeok says. He got up and walked to me. He reached in my back pocket. "knew it!"
I slap his chest softly and my cheeks burn up. "hey! watch where you're putting your hands!"
"what? you smoke, so obviously you would have a lighter." he smirked a bit. "sorry, Yeobo."
I look away with a hint of blush still visible on my cheeks. Su-hyeok sits back down and lights the sticks on fire, still having that devilish smirk on his face.

╰┈➤ 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙧 'ˎ˗
✎ oo🤭🤭