Chapter 159 Extra - Strange

Start from the beginning

  As if thinking of that unpleasant feeling, he frowned and said seriously, "I don't want to be so annoying in front of you. If it's too frequent, or it delays your time, you have to tell me. "

  The prelude to speaking is that Chi Yao took out the game console he brought from the empire. Shi Xing was fascinated by the game and also liked to play the two-player mode. He pestered Chi Yao to play two more games at night, thinking about it while playing. Just play one more game, but after one game, I got greedy and was happy. When I put down the game console, I realized that it was already very late.

  Shi Xing is not a person without a sense of proportion. He was happy but also very distressed at the same time.

  So he expressed his troubles.

  Since he couldn't understand and couldn't grasp the balance, he could just ask Chi Yao how he felt.

  They were good friends anyway, and he had climbed over the wall to see each other so many times. The two of them There is nothing that can't be said between them.

  Shi Xing thought so.

  But he didn't know that his troubles were disguised as sweet words in Chi Yao's ears.

  After hearing the end, Chi Yao's mind wandered, and he almost didn't dare to look directly at Shi Star eyes.

  "How can you make me hate you?" ! "

  It was too late for him to like getting along with Shi Xing. Although it was Shi Xing who suggested playing two more rounds, Chi Yao would never have nodded if he didn't want to. Fei Chu, for example, had received similar rejections from him countless times.

  Chi Yao smiled, his eyes brightened, and said with some imperceptible jerkiness, "Don't you know you are very popular? "

  Shi Xing didn't pay attention to Chi Yao's expression and thought seriously, "I know this..."

  He has been Blue Star's treasure since he was a child. He is the leader of the priests and a teacher, and the most lovable child in the eyes of Blue Star's elders he has seen. Shi Xing is still very aware of this, and he is secretly a little proud.

  "Then you run towards me and I haven't even had time to welcome you. Why are you annoyed?" Chi Yao laughed, "So many people are looking for you. Why do I dislike you? I dislike you for giving me too much time." Is that so?"

  Shi Xing was a little embarrassed to be complimented like this by Chi Yao, "It's not that popular anymore~" His

  voice was low, because he thought of the people who were looking for him recently, from priests to Blue Star's friends, Shi Xing felt that this was a bit of a prevarication. Fake.

  Shaking his head, Shi Xing quickly moved past this insincere statement. Shi Xing grasped the core, "As long as you don't find it annoying." "You are busy too. If something happens, don't worry about me. We are good friends. No need. So polite."

  Chi Yao slowly lowered his eyes: "I'm not polite to you."

  Knowing that he was not annoying, Shi Xing's biggest worry was solved. He did not distinguish Chi Yao's expression in detail, and only smiled until his eyes were crooked. "I know, I know."

  "I'll help you clean it up. It's so late, so I need to pack up and go to bed..."

  Just as he said, Shi Xing put the game console away energetically. Chi Yao whispered from the side. Just ask him to stay, and he agrees.

  Because there is nothing to do tomorrow.

  Also because this was not the first time that Chi Yao invited Shi Xing to stay overnight, and he was afraid of being rude from the beginning, a few times, has become familiar with the way.

  Before leaving, Shi Xing hugged Chi Yao and said with a smile, "Good night, Your Highness."

  This was also what Chi Yao said.

  I don't know one day, but Shi Xing hugged Chi Yao before saying good night. Shi Xing thought it was some kind of etiquette and didn't resent it. Unless she forgot, she would take the initiative to hug Chi Yao before going to bed.

  Of course, if Shi Xing forgets... Chi Yao will not forget.

  Afraid that her heartbeat would disturb the other person, she still hugged her and ran away, as if she was conducting some secret activity.

  He ran back to the room and closed the door. Shi Xing's whole body was pressed against the back of the door.

  The heartbeat was pounding, and the excessive temperature of Chi Yao still seemed to remain on his body, and he had a unique fragrance that was different from that of everyone in the imperial family.

  "Good night, run slower."

  After a moment, Chi Yao's helpless reply came from outside the door.

  Shi Xing didn't speak. He leaned against the door and laughed alone. He didn't know what was so funny, but his happiness was sincere.

  After washing up and climbing into bed, Shi Xing shared the game the two of them played together on Xingwang with the caption "Super fun~"!

  In this kind of relationship, Chi Yao's mental power slowly but irresistibly completed the grading.

  In the last period, things went out of control frequently, and Shi Xing's ability was just enough to protect the people around him. After discussion, Blue Star dispatched Shi Xing and Erya to Chi Yao's side, one responsible for security and the other responsible for medical care.

  At this time, Shi Xing's innate abilities have been put to good use with the blessing of Blue Star's unique environment.

  Once, Chi Yao's out-of-control mental power collapsed a wall. On the other side of the wall, a resting officer temporarily lived.

  Probably because the demolition work went smoothly, Shixing did not use his mental power to support the collapsed wall at the first time, but directly used his talent to make the wall disappear. Later, he received unanimous praise from Erya and Blue Star executives.

  Shi Xing realized later that the mastermind had sent himself to demolish the ruins. He had probably expected that this day would be such a useful use of his abilities.

  There was another time when he lost control and did not cause any damage, but Chi Yao was very uncomfortable.

  The spiritual sea has been turbulent, and the spiritual power seems to be flowing out inexhaustibly. Chi Yao is also sweating and has a high fever.

  Seeing his friend like this, Shi Xing was extremely worried. He wanted to stay with Chi Yao all night, but as they were chatting, Chi Yao asked him to close his eyes for a while. Shi Xing closed his eyes and opened them again and it was dawn. He was a little embarrassed. Chi Yao also felt embarrassed that he had troubled him. The two of them apologized to each other the next day. In the end, they looked at each other and felt that the scene was funny. At a certain point of stagnation, they laughed in unison.

  I don't know what I'm laughing at, I just think they both seem so stupid.

  Under the dual attention of the Empire and Blue Star, Chi Yao's mental strength finally passed the classification smoothly.

  But after a few peaceful days, Chi Yao temporarily needed to return to the empire.

  In fact, in the original plan, it was not considered temporary, it had been arranged long ago.

  But no one expected that Chi Yao's classification would take so long, so the event that was supposed to take place after he returned to the empire had to be moved up to now when his mental strength has not yet been fully stabilized.

  It's not a bad thing, I just want to go back to attend my cousin Bi Zhou's birthday.

  The imperial royal family has few direct connections. After Chi Yao's cousin and cousin-in-law had an accident, Bi Zhou was taken to the palace. This is how he came to the palace. Please In the second year, Chi Yao couldn't be absent due to emotions and reasons.