"Hey guys!"

"Hornet, wow, you caught up with us," Wolf exclaimed, happily to see his insect friend.

"Yeah, you know I fly so fast," Hornet said proudly, "So, what's...?" He then noticed that his friends carried a lot of shopping bags, "All that?"

"Shark's buying more clothes again," Tarantula deadpanned.

"Perfect for new disguises!" Shark squealed in excitement.

"Well, you better customize that, or the sellers would recognize those clothes you use for disguises," Hornet suggested.

The Bad Guys chuckled as they headed to the car. They pushed all of the shopping bags into the car before they squeezed in. The car was a bit crowded, but, like any family, the Bad Guys could adjust to a crowded car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the car was at the Mariachi Plaza, Wolf managed to spot a sign hanging on a lamppost. He suddenly parked the car on the sidewalk, much to his friends' confusion.

"Hey guys, look!" Wolf got out of the driver's seat as the rest of his friends got out of the car and followed him. Right there, above them was a sign, "Boyle Heights Fireworks Show."

"Fireworks, huh?" Snake said.

"Well, we never had seen fireworks for a while. Maybe it would be our first time seeing them so close," Shark stated.

"Yeah. We avoided fireworks since we were still criminals." Tarantula reminded.

"I guess this is the perfect opportunity," Wolf clapped his paws together before telling the little insect, "Hornet, make sure you got the address."

But Hornet already pictured the flyer with his helmet, "Way ahead of you, buddy."

"Great! We must set up a reminder. 4:00 pm-8:00 pm at Hollenbeck Park," Wolf announced as he took out his phone.

The rest of the Bad Guys took out their phones (with Hornet using his helmet instead), "Right!"

They all set their alarm and calendar for the Fireworks show at the exact time when it'll start.

"Perfect," Wolf smiled.

Just then, Piranha heard the music again. Not just any music. It's the same music he heard from earlier.

"There's that music again," Piranha said as he walked forward, trying to follow the music.

"Piranha, where are you going?" Hornet asked as he and the rest of the Bad Guys followed the little fish.

Piranha crossed the street with his friends following him. He was headed to Santa Cecilia Apartment. When the Bad Guys made it, they could hear the music loud and clear, and the trailer that Piranha had seen earlier was parked on the sidewalk.

"Sounds pretty good." Piranha smiled, taking an interest in the music.

"Sounds like somebody was mourning or something," Snake commented.

The Bad Guys took a look through the window of the apartment building at the main lobby, where they saw a musical band, consisting of all anthropomorphic animals; a dog, a cat, a bat, a horse; and two African-American humans.

The cat named Felina sang to her heart's content while giving a little flirty look at her dog boyfriend, Doug.

All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!

Doug just couldn't help but stare at Felina as he sighed dreamingly, "Voice like an angel... with looks to match."

The bat, Rocki, rolled her eyes, feeling displeased, "Oh, please."

Felina: Yeah, we're livin' in harmon—

Suddenly, Felina tripped on a potted plant, and fell on the floor, "Aah!"

"Ooh!" Her band members cringed as they felt Felina's pain.

Felina got up from her fall, and rubbed her back, "Ow! Darn this tour! Of all the places, why do we have to come here anyway?!"

"Now, Felina, it's not like this building didn't like your singing," Doug said, approaching towards her to help her get up straight, "Now, can we get back to rehearsing, please?"

"I refuse to work under these conditions," The cat scoffed.

"Uh-oh. Here we go," The horse, Dolly, could predict this part as the rest of the band members chuckled.

"Well, I'll tell you what, Felina. You rehearse, and afterward, I'll take you to another place where we can rehearse, just the two of us, all right?" Doug suggested, putting a paw on her shoulder.

"I got 5 bucks on Felina!" The teenage human boy, Daniel, bet on this.

"I'll cover that!" His mother, Ellen, agreed.

But Felina didn't appreciate her boyfriend's comfort as she threw his paw off her shoulder, "It just so happens I am a professional, and my standards—"

"Oh, now, Felina, sweetheart, you put on that same old record every day. Doesn't that just about wear out by now?" Doug asked with concern.

"You have some nerve talking to me that way, Doug. If your ear were any bigger, you could what you just said to me," Felina snarled back,

"Well, you listen to me, Miss Long Tail, in a couple of days, we will be in front of that talent scout from Hollywood Bowl."

"I get possibly scarred for life, and all you can talk about is the Hollywood Bowl?"

"Oh, now, Felina."

"I'll be in my trailer," Felina then marched towards the door.

"Darling, we got a show to do. You can't just walk..." Before Doug could finish, Felina was already out of the door with the Bad Guys watching the scene and watching Felina walking out like that.

"Away," Doug finished his sentence. Since Felina won this argument, Ellen gave her son $5. "Sometimes I dislike that woman," Doug murmured.

"If they dislike each other anymore, they'd have to get hitched," Rocki teased as the rest of the band chuckled at this.

Doug then snapped out of his thoughts on Felina, and focused on their rehearsal, "Alright, guys, we have to practice one more time before we can play at the kiosk."

"I hope Felina we'll be back before our performance," Dolly was worried for Felina.

"Eh, we can do it without her. Now, come on," Doug said as he got back to the couch to start practicing their song.

Outside, after watching the whole dramatic scene, the Bad Guys looked away from the window, and Piranha asked, "Hey guys, can we stop over to the kiosk across the street for the performance just a little bit?"

"I... uh..." Wolf was unsure of this as he thought of this as another waste of time, but when he looked at the rest of his friends, particularly, Shark, Tarantula, and Hornet, their eyes became puppy eyes with sparkles on them. He couldn't say no with those eyes as he sighed in defeat, "Alright."

The Bad Guys cheered in excitement as they walked off, probably back to the car.

"I do need some music today anyway," Snake admitted as he slithered off with his friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like this new chapter.

The band was based on some characters from Trolls/Trolls World Tour:
Doug - Branch
Felina - Poppy
Rocki - Barb
Dolly - Delta Dawn
Ellen - Queen Essence
Daniel - Prince D

The song "Living in Harmony" was referenced to Trolls: TrollsTopia's opening song, but only two lines.

Please be patient and stay tuned for the next chapter!