ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟

"Catch the Micchina di kadavus and close the portals" I say pacing back and forth in front of the open portal, "catch the Michina di kadavus" I repeat to myself again. I probably looked like a crazy person if anyone saw how I was acting, we had the easiest job, yet somehow, I felt like I was going to fuck it up somehow. What if I don't catch the Micchina di kadavu, or what if they got the Micchina di kadavus before I could catch it. I need to stop saying Micchina di kadavus because it was starting to sound like a made-up word. I finally snapped out of it when I felt a pair of hands on my chest and look to see Ned standing in front of me now.

"it's ok Y/N, we can do this" he tells me, "Just take a deep breath, we don't need you having a panic attack" he continues. I didn't even notice how quickly my breathing was, so I took a deep breath in and out before focusing again on our mission again. I looked back over to Ned, who was now staring out into the portal, he didn't even look one bit nervous or worried. "How do you do it" I asked him, he looked at me confused because he didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

"How do you always stay so calm like this" I asked again, "honestly, I am nervous, but Peter is relying on us, so I need to be calm" he tells me. Ned was right as much as I was nervous, I needed to be ready for when Peter was going to throw the Micchina di kadavus. Thunder and lightning began out of nowhere, so we knew they were coming, and Ned looks over to me, "Let's do this" he says to me, and I give him a nod to let him know I was ready. 

We watched as Max, the man with the electricity power appears. I can't hear what he's saying because we are at a safe distance, but I could see that Peter was swinging away from him towards us. "All right Y/N heads up" I hear Peter shout as he swings closer to me and throws it and I catch it. "OMG... I CATCH IT" I scream out in excitement for myself but then realize what me having it means. "Quick close it" I shout to Ned as I step away from the portal, and he does that same thing he did to open it, but it doesn't close so he tries again.

And again, and again, and it still wasn't closing, and I began to panic because I knew something like this was going to happen. "Ned, it isn't not closing" I say to him, and I look over to see that he was also being to panic as well, which made me panic more. "I know, I know" he says while repeating the same gesture to get close but still nothing. "Why isn't it closing" I ask him, "I don't know" was all that he replied with, "You have closed it before" I asked because I've only seen him open it. "I mean, I've opened some" was he replied and I knew that we might be fucked if any of them notice us with the Micchina di kadavus . 

"Ok, ok... maybe just keep trying" I say to him, and he gives me a side-eye look before replying with "what do you think I'm doing" with a bit of a tone. I know I should be mad with the tone, but I was more shocked that Ned even knew how to use that tone. But it didn't last long because its must have realized what he did and he quickly apologized for it. I look out to see that more of the bad guys had arrived, "Ned, please close it before they realized that they don't have it" I say but more like begging him, because we had no protection if they came after us. 

"Is that a sandstorm" I heard Ned ask me, but I was too busy looking around for anything that could be used as a weapon. After finding nothing to be use, I went back to pacing back and forth begging Ned to close the portal. "I'm trying to close it, I can't help that it isn't working" Ned shouted back at me as he is still trying to close it, "Maybe try the other way, I don't know" I shouted back to him. "Ok all this shouting isn't going to help" he calmly says to me, "You're right, we got this" I say joining back beside him.

"Focus and close the portal" I say to him in a calming tone, "wait what that" Ned says to me pointing out into the portal. I was dark outside so I couldn't see exactly what it was until it was haft way running towards us, "that's the lizard, and we need to go" I shout while grabbing onto Ned's arm and running back deeper into the classroom. As we ran towards the door, Icould feel that the lizards was right behind us and I swear I could feel it's breath on my neck or maybe that was Ned's. I heard a loud bang and saw that Peter had knocked the Lizard into something. "Run" he shouts of to us and without even really thinking I ran through the portal and was now in the middle of the battlefield, but I couldn't let them get the Micchina di kadavus.