ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

As we were driving to the address that Peter sent, my phone began to ring from an unknown number. I hesitated to answer it, but something told me to do it, so I answered it. "Hello" I say into the phone, "Hey, is this Y/N L/N" I hear the other person on the phone, "Yes-Yes, it is" I answer back confused on who it was. "Hey Y/N, I'm Mrs. Hallward from NYDAD" I hear her say and my body goes into shock. "After having a conversation with a certain Superhero, I may have realized that we might have judged you a bit unfair" she tells me, and I couldn't even answer out of shock.

"So, I am ringing you to say that I shall be re-looking at your application with a non-biased opinion and will be getting back to you soon" she continues. It had finally hit me about what she  was saying, "Oh my god, thank you so much... I really appreciate it" I say, before we say our goodbyes and that I look forward from hearing from her again . I quickly rang Peter after hanging up because I was curious about how he spoke to the principal, the phone rang a few times before he finally picked up. "Hey" I hear him on the other side of the line, "Hey, I have a question" I asked him and he told me to go head and ask it. "Peter... did you have any part of me getting a second chance into NYDAD" I ask and it goes quiet on his end before he finally speaks up.

And he explains that he was going to talk to the principal, but she was already gone. So, he followed her and when he caught up to her, he explained everything to her and that it was unfair that Ned and I were being punished. But then then some monster showed up and he saved her and in return he asked to give me a second chance. She also said that she has a friend in MIT, and she would have a talk to them about Ned's application. "What do you need my help with" I asked "Basically, I need your help to track down some bad guys, that shouldn't be her" he says. "of course Peter, I will always help you" I say, "thank you Y/N... I lov- I can't wait to see you" he says. I tell him that I should be there soon before we say our goodbyes and hang up, we finally made it to the address that Peter sent, with a lot of "DRIVE FASTER" from me and my father replying with "SAY IT ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL TURN AROUND" so I stayed quiet after that.

I get out of the car to see Ned waiting for me, I quickly catch him up on everything before we walk over to the door and ring the bell. "Not more children" Strange says in a snobby attitude  before heading into the house. The only things that I knew about Doctor Strange was that he was a sorcerer, and a few things that Peter had told me about him. But he wasn't really giving a great first impression at the moment. We followed him into the house to see that it was covered in snow, but I was too busy looking around for Peter to question anything. And Ned was too busy asking strange questions about magic to even notice it in the first places, I told Ned to leave him alone, but I think he was too busy in the conversation to hear me.

I finally noticed Peter walking towards us from the side of the big stairs, "Peter" I call out and rush over to him and pull him into a hug. I had only seen him a few hours before but at this point, it felt like days, and I just wanted to give him a hug. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this, I just need help finding these guys" Peter tells me while we hug, "Peter, you don't have to apologize, you might have gotten me into NYDAD" I assure him. Our moment is cut short when we hear Ned clear his throat, and we step away from each other.

"So how did the bad guys even get here" Ned asked Peter, but before Peter could even say anything, he was cut off by Strange. "We screwed up a spell trying to get you into college" Strange calls out to us from the top of the stairs, and I just looked at Peter in confusion. He told me he saved the principal but now strange is saying magic, "I thought you saved the principal" I asked turning to Peter and he had a look of panic on his face. "No, I mean I did..., but that was after" he explains, and that makes me more confused on what is happening. "Let's just focus on the good news, okay" he says, "No, let's just focus on the bad news" strange quickly added, and I really didn't like this whole attitude problem that he had.