The Holy Trinity.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Beyoncé Knowles

I felt my eyes open up as I looked around and examined my mess room. It was at least 8 AM on this Monday.

I felt my body shift up and did a bit of stretching and yawning then I decided it was time to get up for today.

I had my black boxers on with my black manbeater shirt on I know how much my mother despises it, but I'm comfortable in it.

Since I was born into this world I never liked skirts or dresses, not even the color pink. My mother was fed up with it at the age of seven she enrolled me in lady-like classes.

I look back at the memories that I had of those lessons and the traumatic experiences that led me to a lot of stuff at such a young age I used to cry as to why God didn't make me any more girly or bubbly like the rest of the girls in my elementary school.

I felt tears forming in the corner of my eyes but swiftly wiped them away I drew my attention back to reality.

I was in the kitchen so I decided to make some breakfast to get over the thoughts.

I'm not a big cook when comes to cooking but I do know a bit of something when comes to it, I reached over all the boxes in the cabinet and found the pancake mix.

Then I wandered my way to the stove turned it on and made the pancake mix with the base and water, I carefully poured the mixture onto the pan that was heating up much faster than expected.

                                           ✧

The pancakes were finished and ready to be put on a plate. I was planning on making some bacon and eggs on the side but I was too lazy for that mess.

I went into the living room and sat down on the sofa, but then sighed realizing that the remote was on the couch. So I got up and grabbed the remote turning it on a network that I love.

Now finally I can eat in peace, I pick up my fork and enter a piece of fluffy confection goodness with Maple syrup on it into my mouth.

I can say it was good but it wasn't that terrific even though as much as I dislike my mother she has better cooking skills than me.

My eyes were watching all the action until I felt my phone buzzing beside me.

I furrowed my eyes confused about who could be texting me this early. I put my plate down and pick up my phone.

I put in my password to unlock my phone and Imessages had 2 nonfictions I'm guessing it's maybe one of them from that church.

I clicked on the app and it was Rihanna who sent me those messages.