Sunday Morning.

(NOTICE: ROMANTIC, OTHER CELEBS WILL BE IN THE BOOK, AGAIN WLW BOOK, ENJOY!)

Onika Maraj:

I'm a almost 18 year old girl who still have live by my mothers rules, I been trying to save money from my fast food job which I obviously don't get paid enough for. I have one younger sister name minj and older brother name donrell which makes me the middle child.

I hate it in this household, it's crazy.. and makes me feel insane just once I have enough of money to get my own place TRUST and BELIEVE. I will be out of this house out of no time.

"Nicki!" My mother shouted I heard her but I was brushing my teeth so I just yelled from where I was at.

"Come here not shout at me!" She I roll my eyes as my pink cheetah flip flops started to make sound while walking to her, my sister was still in bed so as my brother but I'm still the one getting yelled at.

"Yes mother?" I questioned her, she had a serious face like if she was ready to set the tone of something but what could she be thinking this early in the morning.

"I hope you know your going to be teaching, well basically taking over the kids Sunday class for today." She said.

I was ready to throw something around the room, cause how the hell did I ended up in the position!?

"Why am I looking after kids when it's not my job!"

"Nicki, the only person is you and Ms. Lewis is sick today so she can't be able to make it so your going to be the replacement."

I sigh under my breath, the news made me cross my arms I had no time to be handling with kids but since I'm a nice person I accepted the risky task.

"I better get something outta this shit." I walk away from my mother without realizing I slam the door but I didn't care. I did cause of my mood.

                                           ✧

Few minutes pass by and I'm the only one ready for church not surprised I started to get ready early than everyone else.