ep 1

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

forest

*one snake is following y/n whole she was running..*
Y/n : help help help me...*she said while running but suddenly she fell down on the ground... She look at front and saw that , that snake growing bigger... That snake came towards y/n about to bite but*

Room

*She suddenly woke from her dream...Her forehead was cover with sweats...*
Y/n : what was that dream... Oh gosh that was scarry...*she look at the clock and saw it's 5 am in the morning.... she saw she still have a time to wake so she again back to sleep while listening some relaxing song to distract her mind from that scarry dream*

Time skip wedding hall

*One guy enter in the hall while eyeing all the CCTV cameras... He just smirk while looking at it..*
??? : why need of camera when it gonna be useless afterwards..*evil laugh* uff humans are so complicated to understand them...boom *he said and boom camera stop working...He enter in bride dressing room*

Bride dressing room

??? : hii there...*he said to the bride who just finish her touch up* umm girls can you guys give us some moment to talk...*girls look at bride she nod her head.. girls went out leaving that guy and bride alone*
??? : soo you are getting married after taking alots of life hmm...very good Chloé
Chloé : plz plz jungkook sir plz let me just get married I really love that guy... Plz
Jungkook : so sorry Chloé but no I have to kill you first reason you rejected your mate...

Jungkook : second you did crime by loving a human apart from your destiny mate... Third you killed your mate just to be with your human lover fourth you have taken many people life including human and Werewolf... So now tell me.. for which reason I should spare you...?
Chloé : sir you also loved once right then plz just let me live my life.. I promise I will never kill anyone.. I-i will live away from all the humans and Werewolf with my husband.. plz spare me this time...

Jungkook : First of all don't interfere in my personal life..I m so sorry Chloé I can't and on the top of that I have order to kill you from the upper authority (not from human world) *he said while looking at the showcase which place in the room.. Chloé take out her claws (long nails of animals)*
Jungkook : don't take your claws..*he stop her hands when she was about to attack him and take out his sword 🗡️ and pointed at her neck..*
Jungkook : one more step then you are death...*soon they hear door opening sound they both immediately hide their sword and claws*
Girl : ma'am the wedding is gonna start soon so let's go...
Chloé - yes you go I m coming...*that girl nod* plz Jungkook sir one last time let me meet him and get married to him...

Meanwhile with y/n in car

Minho - so you mean to say that you still didn't found that guy who saved you and also not even any clue about your parents death...
Y/n : I still didn't found it but soon I will find that guy and the mystery of my parents death... You know yesterday I saw one grandma she was like you are you Kim So Hyun and Kim Ji-won's daughter? I was shock when she said my parents name and she recognised me their daughter... She said that my parent death is a mystery they die from unknown reason the accident isn't a reason...and also that accident was planned..

Y/n : and only person who know about that accident is only that guy who saved me...
Minho - don't worry we will find about that to... Oh see we are here let's go... Or else our dearest groom will kill us if he saw we didn't attend his wedding...*y/n laugh*
Y/n : okay let's go..*they both enter in one building after coming out of the car*