Chapter 7💫

hey guyzzz!!!

I KNOW I'M BACK AFTER ALMOST A DECADE AND I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THAT..

HERE HAVE A HAPPY READING DARLINGS

v: MIND YOUR TONE, YOU'RE STANDING IN MY FUCKING MANSION NOT UR 2 BEDROOM HOSTEL!

ri: DON'T U DARE TO USE THAT FUCKING TONE IN FRONT OF ME VANSH I SWEAR...I SWEAR ON MY VERY PARENTS THAT I'LL BURN THIS GIRL ALIVE IF U USED THAT TONE IN FRONT OF ME AND THAT TOO FOR THIS BITCH!

v:YOU CAN'T FUCKING TOUCH MY WIFE LET ALONE BURNING HER ALIVE

ri:(hurt) wife? SHE IS YOUR WIFE?! THEN WHO M I VANSH? WHO M I TO U? A USE AND THROW TOY OR BETTER SAY A FUCK AND THROW TOY??!!!!

ridhima was clearly hurt by vansh's behaviour as he was claiming ahana to be his wife when she was his legal wedded wife..

AM I NO ONE TO U VANSH??? THIS IS HOW MUCH U LOVED ME?? THIS IS YOUR LOVE FOR ME?? 

saying all this she left ahana's hand and ran towards her room as it was too much for her to handle...yeah she was a strong girlshe can burn the whole world for her vansh but what can she do if her vansh is accusing her and claiming someone else to be his wife???

ridhima slept thinking all this she was clearly hurt by everyone but...

it was just the starting of the storm it was the silence before the storm no one have seen the real rishima and they may never see that ridhima but ahana...she's gonna face some real bad consequences for messing ridhima's life. she's gonna pay fir ridhima's each and every tear for all the things she hsd done in ridhima's life but BY BLOOD BY HER OWN BLOOD SHE'LL BEG TO DIE AND LIVE AT THE SAMETIME BUT WILL BE REWARDED BY NOTHING BUT PAIN...

HOW'S THIS ONE??

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT...

ANY SUGGESTIONS???