Part 4.2

V: sia (came out as a mere whisper)

Ri: (she turned around and saw sia hugging her tightly. She reciprocates the hug) sia u r fine, I...I can't believe (tearsof joy were coming off her eyes)

Si:(she tightened her grip and hugged her even more tightly) i am sorry i..i m so sorryif only i had listened to u then today u wouldn't had to go through all these drama..

Ri:(patting her back) hey its ok! Infact i should be thankful to u as bcuz of u i got to kniw everybody's truth. 

V: sia why the hell r u hugging this girl (ridhima was clearly hurt bcuz of vansh's rude and cold behaviortowardsher but she masked her emotion)

Si: if hugging her is hell then i m happy to be in this hell 

V: sia atleast tell us the truth, why were u asking her forgiveness.

Si: you know what I'm not going to tell u anything cuz when bhabhi was trying to tell u everything then u were busy in planning and plotting against her so i'm sorry bhai, Go and find the truth by yourself.

Here i didn't wanted to make sia telling everyone the damn truth and then 

Everyone to come forward and ask her forgiveness as 90% of stories after revelation only contains that including mine, so i wanted vansh to find himself and also i didn't made sia or ridhima hate him cuz both of them know that vansh had misunderstood ridhima and also bcuz he loved her and frm childhood had only recieved betrayals so he was not able to digest the fact that ridhima has betrayed him and just to calm his inner torments he had planned all this.

V: but 

Si: bhabhi i am feeling sleepy please make me sleep 

I: sia she is not ur bhabhi, here ahana is ur bhabhi 

Sia: proof

I: huh...

Sia: PROOF MADAM PROOF,  where's the proof that this bitch is my bhabhi and get one thing straight in ur mind that if u are standing here all fine and alive then its only bcuz of MY BHABHI else yr last rites would hv been performed...

I: what the

Si: ur FACE

Da: sia do u even know what u r saying

Sia: mrs. I think you have turned old not me that I have to remember everything and please now you are aged go and worship God instead of poking your nose in everyone's personal matter!!

Author: HAE!!! Dil ko qarar a gaya ise beizzat kr ke

End of part 4.2, and here our part 4 completely ends next will be part 5 not part 4.3😂

Do vote and comment 

Sorry was busy with studies and still am as my exams are starting from 28 of feb, pray for me🙂