Chapter 3💫

Da-beta what has happened to u, why are u talking like that?

 BEFORE RIDHIMA COULD SPEAK ANYTHING ARYAN AND CHANCHAL INTERRUPTED 

ar- thaen what do u expect her daadi to sit here and listen all of urs taunt and bullshit.

Ch- and waise bhj mummy ji, did ur this grandson ever checked the CCTV footage before doing this.

 RIDHIMA WAS SHOCKED AS THEY WERE TAKING HER SIDE.

I- why the hell are u two taking her side

Ar- OOH PLEASE ISHANI! me and mom both were against these planning and plotting frm starting cuz we knew that she can never harm sia yeah if instead of sia it was u then for once we could hv believed that ridhima has harmed ishani but she can never harm sia!

Ridhima was hving tears Cuz when no one supported her not even her very own husband than these two people out of no where came and supported her, if earlier someone would h came and told her that they will support her then she would h laughed but now everything has changed....

Ar- ridhima please don't cry, i know at starting i always behaved rudely towards u but i promise from now onwards i'll always treat u as my own sister. 

Ch- yes ridhima from now onwards u r my daughter please forgive us(she said joiningher hands in front of her)

 IF THEY WOULD HV ASKED HER FORGIVENESS AFTER THE REVELATION OR WHILE GETTING THE PUNISHMENT SHE WOULD HV NEVER FORGIVEN THEM BUT NOW....

ri- please don't join ur hands infront of me and yes i forgave u both.

Ar and ch- thanx alot

I- why the hell on earth u people are asking her forgiveness.

Ar- cuz we r not like u, and u know what ridhima is right this family is only backstabber.

Ch- and now even i'm with ridhima let me also see what u people can do cuz u all hv seen the dumb chanchal but now you all will face the hatred of a mother for u all who loves her daughter😾

Seems like their revenge is backstabbing them😏

Please vote and comment 

Byebye 😘