Chapter 10 - Family teasings

Start from the beginning

Teju " Aai baba,  this is parvez bhai, karan ka  personal assistant "

They smiled and aai brought some sweets for him to eat, he thanks and had a bite, he stood up as its late and he had to get to home. They smiled and bid him bye. 

Aai " waise, tere chabi parvez ki paas kaise "

Cupid " oh aaii bcoz they r romancing in car, puchiye apni beti se "

She raised her eyebrows like teasing noticing her daughters red cheeks.

Teju " voh voh.. Karan came to meet me at the office and he said he will drop me, so... Mei unki saath agaye aur parvez bhai meri gaadi leke agaye "

Baba " ohhoooo... Chupa rastam nikli aap dono.. "

Cupid " yes babaaa,they ignored me alsooo , bad babies "

Teju palmed her face and her parents laughed " baba aai please don't tease me "

Aai and baba " okayyy Mrs to be karan kundrraa "

She ran to her room and they laughed hard.

Baba " I m so happy for her. Her smile says everything "

Aai " jii, voh bohot kush hai, aap fikar na kare.. Mera karan sabse best hai, serial mei bhi aur sach mei bhi "

Baba " lo agaye damad ki biggest fan "

Aai raised her imaginary collar making him smile.

Cupid " hayyee hayeee sasu maa rocks"

She reached her room and closed the door, she stood in front of the mirror and her face was all red making her blush more. 

Teju pov " You r falling for him teju " she smiled as the realization made her feel content.

Cupid " finally my teju darling realized it.. "
.....................................................................

Karan entered his home whistling and his whistle abruptly stopped seeing his family sitting in the living room and was just looking at him with their raised eyebrows. 

Meenu " Papa someone left his office by 6 in the evening and took a U turn to go to certain someone office which is nearly at 1 hour distance in this traffic and then he picked his lady love and drove to her house which is 20 minutes distance and then drove back here for 1 hour and  you know who is that person, that person is none other than Mr Karan kundrra who is too lazy to even drive for 10 minutes at this traffic " her tone was dripped with sarcasm making him roll his tongue inside his mouth as he looked here and there rubbing his nape. 

Cupid " hahaha meenu Di, please let me join your team. You and me vs this lambe insaan.. Ahh my neck hurts seeing him from this low "  he arched his neck from his sitting position to see Karan.

Papa " now you proved that you r my son.. Aise hi hona chahiye , thank God tune uss Om ko chod diya " he said proudly and mumma just slapped her forehead.

Cupid " when cupid is here, y fear papa "

Mumma " waise sunny, meri beti kaise hai? "

Karan sat in front of her keeping his head in her lap and guided her hand to his hairs, she smiled and ruffled his hairs.

Karan " she is good mumma, she also asked about you all "

Mumma " I think we should invite them this Sunday for lunch, it's been a week already we met them, we will Decide about further things then "

Karan ears turned red as he was controlling his blush and Meenu saw him.

Meenu " Papa.. dheko.. Karan kundrrra is blushing , wowww headlines banjayenge "  she teased him and he closed his eyes controlling his smile.