Date Night

The orange one Fran giggles

I don't know Fran, isn't that too, on the nose?

Even better. Plus your ass looks great in it.

Millie giggles

So, how was it? Fran asks cheekily

How was what?

The sex, I mean it's obvious you slept with him. You've got that follow to you she teases

It was amazing I can't lie

The pair are giggling like school girls.

Oh shit, look at the time. I better go

Good luck!

Millie hangs up the phone, and puts on her dress, a tight fitting orange strapless number. Fran is right, it does make her ass look great.

Her hair is in loose waves, and she's wearing a little makeup, nothing too excessive but enough that you can tell it's there.

There's a knock at her door, she opens it and it's Lando, looking as gorgeous as ever. He's wearing a white button down and navy trousers.

"Wow, you look stunning" he whispers as he pulls her in for a kiss.

"Don't look too bad yourself Lan" she teases.

He helps her into his car and they set off to the restaurant.

"So was the orange intentional or?" Lando chuckles.

"It makes my ass look great" Millie giggles.

"You're right about that. I've missed you"

"You only saw me a few hours ago Lan" she teases.

"And? Doesn't mean I can't miss you"

They arrive at the restaurant and head inside, looking over the menus.

"So, I've been thinking" Lando says.

"I do that sometimes"

He lets out a chuckle "about us Mills, I've been thinking about us" he continues

"Oh right?"

"Look I know you've just got out of a weird relationship thing. So I understand if you don't want to jump into another straight away"

"Okay.. where is this going?" She asks concerned.

"I just wanted to tell you, I'm ok with it. We can go at your pace, I don't want you to rush into anything Mills"

"Thank you Lan"

"Because the truth is, even if I had to wait 10 years for you I would. I love you Mills, I've loved you from the first moment we met. And I just wanted you to know"