ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - xᴠɪɪɪ

"Hi. . Y/n." He spoke.

My world shattered hearing him call my name again.

I blinked away the tears that were forming in my eyes and asked him straightforward, "Why are you here, Heeseung?"

"Y/n, I'm sorry for showing up at your house out of nowhere but can you please let me in first, and then I'll explain everything to you." He pleaded with those bambi eyes that once never failed to melt me.

I thought for a good minute if I should let him in, Hoseok oppa is also not home or else he would've made decision about this.

But then I gazed behind him, the rain was brutally pouring so I had no choice but to let him in.

I moved aside from the door as a gesture for him to step in.

I grabbed a towel and offered him to dry himself up.

"You can use the restroom up there." I pointed towards it as he goes towards the restroom to change his fit.

Judging from the luggages he brought, I guess he freshly landed in South Korea after years.

I don't know I felt so suffocated and anxious at that time, my brain wasn't functioning properly.

I wanted to punch him hard on his face for showing up again after ruining my life and breaking my heart. I became furious thinking about him, and now that he's in my house, I felt like kicking him out.

He stepped out the restroom breaking the chain of my thoughts as I looked at him.

"Have a seat." I say awkwardly.

He nodded as he plopped on the couch across me.

He wore a simple white tee, that reminded me of the old days. He ruffled his wet hairs and looked at me and smiled.

Wtf.

"Thanks for letting me in your house."

"No problem." I say dryly.

"I just landed in Korea and I didn't know where to go as I hadn't made any plans about staying or living. And also the weather had some different plans so I had no choice but to reach out to you." He explained calmly.

"Hmm." I hummed as I didn't know how to respond.

"By the way where is Hoseok hyung?" He asked looking around.

Hyung? Since when?

"He's at the company, he'll return in the evening." I replied.

"Oh okay. Can't wait to meet him." He rubbed his hands in slight excitement.

"What? You're gonna stay till the evening?" I asked in shock.

"Yes, but if you seem to have any problems with it, I can leave after the rain stops." His words showed little disappointment (?)

Oh no, did I sound too rude?

"Um, no nothing like that. You can stay." I said.

"Thanks again." He smiled and I nodded.

"So what is a great businessman like you doing here, in Seoul?" I asked.

Heeseung looked at me and gulped.

"Y/n, can you please let me explain myself once?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

"Can I get a chance to say what happened in the past-"

"No, Heeseung. I don't wanna hear anything about our past, just forget it."

"Y/n listen to me, I'm not gonna make any excuses about it but just listen to me once, please." He pleaded again.