𝟎𝟎𝟒 BARCELONA'S VIP

Start from the beginning

jocelyn huffed while she held tightly onto her broadcast notes, she was going to interview vinicius and valverde on their magical goals and be on screen. fixing her posture and attaching her equipment to the back of her dress lining, she walked her way out the vip room and down to the pitch. cameramen scatter their way to videotape her, jocelyn forced a faint smile before preparing herself.

"wow, what an amazing goal from vinicius and valverde, or shall i say, goals. magnificent double goal from valverde on the fifty seventh and fifty ninth minute, outstanding player, he is."

she began walking over to the players while talking to avoid the awkward silence, goosebumps erected from her body as the screams got louder and wilder.

"good evening, federico. how do you feel after scoring the most astonishing goals for the start of real madrid's season?" jocelyn adjusted the microphone over to just beneath valverde's lips to get a clear recording of his words.

"astonishing is a little drag for me, but i feel great and happy that i made thousands of people proud of me and real madrid." he laughed.

"what? astonishing is the perfect way to word out that performance. i'm surprised you haven't started showing off that you've already scored two goals at the beginning of this season."

"thank you, thank you jocelyn. i appreciate your compliment, but i have to say, i think i can do a much better performance than this, i hope i can achieve a better quality goal presentation in the future, although i am grateful for this opportunity to score tonight."

"great! i look forward to seeing that performance. thank you for your time." he nodded before stepping aside to make her get space on her way to approach vinicius.

she spotted vinicius just beside the new young baller, jude bellingham.

"what a sight to see, two future champions in one video. good evening, vinicius and jude!" jocelyn waved over at them, gaining their attention.

jude's smile grew as the adrenaline filled him up to the brim after the first minutes of his debut. 

"alright, but can we just mention that goal from you earlier, outstanding performance, great work vini." his nickname rolled off her tongue while the cameras recorded her and those boys in every angle possible.

"thank you, i'm lost for words by the support everyone has shown me during these past days at california. thank you all, especially my fans."
he waved at the crowd above him, roars and screams echoed throughout the space of the stadium.

"and you aswell, jude. what an absolutely beautiful debut, how do you feel being the youngest player on the current real madrid club?"

"all honesty, i can't believe i'm playing for the greatest club in la liga. it's a one in a lifetime opportunity i get and i'm more than grateful."

minutes pass by as they spoke until it was time to end the open conversation. jocelyn thanked everyone before heading back into the private
box, she unclipped her equipment and set down her notes.

she quickly exited the hospitality box after showing her pass to the stadium security staff. she called for an uber beforehand, knowing that she wouldn't have had enough time to call after the match. camera flashes and shutters went off in the air as she walked her way to get into her pick up car.