In fact, the original owner's body configuration could be said to be top-notch, except for the fact that she had a bit of a problem.

A beautiful family with doting parents, a background of being born with a golden spoon in her mouth, and an environment where everyone looked at her highly.

What's more, the original owner's legs were well-proportioned and slender, without a single sign of atrophy.

When the light hit them, they were vaguely fit with a little bit of proportionality and strength.

The scales slightly inclined to the heart, Lu Shicheng thought for a moment and asked with deliberation, "Can you tell me where the plot has developed to now?"

The system was silent for a moment after hearing this, and then under Lu Shicheng's gaze, he squirmed and spoke with difficulty, "That ...... sorry host. The system data hasn't been updated yet."

"......"

Lu Shicheng was somewhat speechless.

She looked at this small ball in front of her and suddenly felt that this system of hers was not very reliable.

"Dang dang dang."

And right at this moment, the door to Lu Shicheng's room was suddenly knocked on.

A sharply dressed maid pushed open the door and stood in the doorway, respectfully asking, "Miss, the braised beef you asked for is ready, would you like to go down to eat?"

Natalie Lu had not yet accepted this new identity of hers, and was first stunned for a moment when she heard this.

The small ball at the side was not calm and busily reminded, "The host needs to play the original role to prevent the role from collapsing and the world from collapsing!"

Lu Shicheng, as a lover of book-wearing literature, of course knew the seriousness of the world collapsing.

She had just gained a pair of mobile legs, she didn't want to lose them so quickly, she was busy thinking back to the original host's behaviour in the text, and lazily gave a "hmmm" to the maid, saying, "I'll go down later."

The maid sniffed and did not have any difference, in front of their young lady shell has been changed this thing still do not know, slightly nodded, turned around to leave.

"Cough."

A light cough came from the quiet room.

The maid heard that it was Lu Shicheng's voice and swished to a halt, "Miss."

Lu Shicheng knew that everyone around the original owner of the text knew about Xu Ziyue's heart, and since the system couldn't give her a reliable answer, she might as well ask these people, "By the way, where's Xu Ziyue?"

"She hasn't come yet, Miss." The maid replied.

"Oh." Lu Shicheng couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief at her words, her eye brows raising slightly.

I didn't expect this little ball that looked quite unreliable to have a good grasp of the time to wear a book.

Since the female lead hadn't come yet, didn't this mean that her task was easy?

Not to do what she shouldn't do, according to the story line and her promise at that time, respectfully place the female lead in her home, by the way, brush up some goodwill value, wait until the corresponding plot to send her back, she can have these legs permanently!

As Natalie Lu was happily contemplating her bright future, the maid's voice once again shattered all her illusions: "The flowers in the garden are not so easy to pick, Miss, Miss Xu can't see them, so she has to put in a lot of effort."