Just a few days ago, Lu Shicheng, who was short of books, clicked into the recently exploded yuri text White Moon, which had been pushed countless times by her good friends.

At first, Natalie did turn the first page with the idea of "just killing time, after all, she is a straight woman of steel".

Who knows that she was the one who stayed up all night to read the whole book and was scolded with two black circles under her eyes; she was also the one who brushed the second and third brush, gripped up her friends in the early hours of the morning, and wept bitterly for the heroine.

In fact, Lu Shicheng did not want to, mainly because the heroine Xu Xu Yue is really too compassionate.

Obviously as a heaven's daughter, has an incomparably beautiful and stable life, but because of the design of the father's second brother, the family broke up, blind, but also by the perverted crazy batch of female match to take advantage of the situation, flowery words will be cheated to the home to take possession of her, extinguished her last touch of hope.

In the end, the white moonlight became the black moonlight, revenge, an eye for an eye, even if her official mate appeared in the end, accompanying her to accompany her, there is no way to make her change back to her original appearance, and even many people feel that there is the shadow of that crazy batch of female matches on her.

Lu Shicheng watched with tears in her eyes, and she ran out of tissues.

Perhaps it was because she was suffering from the same illness, she could especially relate to Xu Xu Yue's initial feelings at the Crazy Critic female match.

But it was just that this goddamned crazy batch female match had the same name as herself.

Lu Shicheng often scolded this evil female match with her ki friends, crying and doing reflections.

What did Xu Xu Yue do wrong?

And what did she do wrong to be renamed with such a crazy batch!

"Host? Lu Shicheng?" The system was a little nervous when it saw Lu Shicheng keeping the same action and not speaking for a long time.

Hearing the system call out her big name, Lu Shichenco's scalp tingled.

She just looked at the system in front of her and moved her lips with difficulty, "So, I'm now Lu Shicheng from White Moon?"

As the words fell, Lu Shicheng saw the small ball in front of her eyes flash a little light, "It's really worthy of being a host who possesses a great deal of knowledge about wearing books! That's right, you are the crazy batch female companion from the world of White Moon!"

At this moment, the system had long since stabilised, and there was no current to interfere with the sound that was complete with excitement.

If it wasn't for the fact that Lu Shicheng knew that in the original text, this Crazy Batch Female Mate ended up having her arms and legs cut off by the blackened female lead, and died in the fire, she would have thought that she had obtained a top-tier identity that was worthy of joyful exultation.

"Host don't show such an expression, although it's true that the original host isn't a good person, but she has an exceptionally beautiful pair of legs! Isn't this what you want most?" The system saw the speechlessness and distrust overflowing on Lu Shicheng's face, and busily seduced, "As long as you successfully complete the mission of "Heaven Give Me Another Chance", you can have such a pair of legs forever."

Natalie Lu just looked at the little ball of glittering anticipation, her eyes full of horror and heartfelt emotion.

She was horrified that the system knew what she wanted most, and she was moved by the fact that she was now possessing the thing she wanted most in her life.