Full Description

Formerly known as I Really Didn't Covet the Black Moonlight Heroine.
Little Dove's thoughtful demining: the main emotional flow, the author is extremely fond of being mushy. The first stage of the campus, the latter stage of society. But no matter whether it is pre or late, the commercial drama are set edge, drama is very little, even if it is adults are still primary schools students pecking each other, mind the treasure cautious into, pigeon love you OvO!

Natalie Lu wore a book and became a female villain who coveted the female lead, and also bound to a system called "Heaven give me another chance".

In the novel, the heroine Xu Jiyue was once a proud daughter of heaven, but she was set up by her uncle, and both her parents passed away, and she herself lost her eyesight. The villainess, who has long coveted the heroine, takes advantage of the situation and promises to provide her with protection, but then tears off her own disguise, and eventually the heroine, who has been turned into a black moonlight, has her arms and legs cut off, and dies in the fire.

Looking at the already blind heroine who had long since arrived at the original host's home, Lu Shicheng and her system were silent.

Lu Shicheng: ...... Is this still salvageable?
System: give it a try.

Struggling or struggling a little, before the original owner tore off her fake face to go after Xu Jiyue, Lu Shicheng rolled up her sleeves and decided to save the day.
Inviting top doctors to treat the eye disease, sending the best guide dogs to replace the temporarily blind eyes, as long as Xu Zuyue needed it, even if it was the moon in the sky, Lu Shicheng could literally pick it off for her.

Everyone said that Lu Shicheng was a shifty dude who was crazy.
But Xu Ziyue let this person become the only person she could catch in her blurred vision.

Finally Lu Shicheng made it to the end of her part of the plot, and on the night Xu Ziyue officially took over the Xu family, she faked her death and got away with the help of the system, taking her new identity with her to enjoy life.

That day, people said that the decisive and unsympathetic Miss Xu family stood in the devastated snow all night, staring at the burnt corpse, her eyes red, like a mad dog.

Rumour had it that Xu Ziyue hated the madman who had imprisoned her, and that she had had her body thrown to the ground, without even giving it a grave.
Lu Shicheng, who was passing by, immediately felt that the raw fried food in his hand didn't smell good anymore, and silently moved his chosen retirement spot a little further away.

A few years passed in this way, Lu Shicheng heard that the guide dog she gave to Xu Zuyue was not going to live long, and quietly went back to her original home, but she did not want to bump into Xu Zuyue, who was not supposed to be living here, as soon as she walked in the door.

In the peaceful silence of the spring night, the sound of the door being unlocked was particularly clear.

Xu Xu Yue: "Where else do you want to go?"