PART 2

AFFECTIONATE💔🔥
Part 2
💖sanam💖✍️✍️✍️

©️copyright work - This work is protected in accordance with section 45 of the copyright act 1957 (14 of 1957) and should not be used in full or part without the creator's
(💖sanam💖✍️✍️✍️) prior permission.

Mia looked out.  The raindrops are falling without breaking the rhythm, breaking through the rough sound of the bus.
  'Could these raindrops be the tears of those who have not known what love is?'  she asked herself.
  The rain was still increasing.
  But Mia didn't know that the bus had gone too far in between these thoughts.

She was awakened from her thoughts only when she heard someone say, "Sit here, dear."  Sweet squealing sound.  Through those soft words
  She felt the flow of motherly love.  Those words were capable of rousing her from her thoughts, yearning for motherly love.  Mia searched.

A grandmother with gray hair.  A grim face.  There were beads of sweat standing on it. That face was full of motherly affection with a great brightness.

The next moment, a woman who came with a baby took her seat. The baby was crying non-stop. The woman was stroking the baby's forehead.  But no matter how much the woman tried, the baby could not stop crying.  Still no way.

"Give me the baby... I'll give it a try."  Grandma said affectionately.

At first she refused, but as the child's cries grew louder, she was forced to do so.  As soon as she got the child in her arms, the grandmother started caressing the child and tried to comfort the child with sweet motherly words full of motherly love.Mia's heart sank for some reason.  Her eyes filled with tears.  Because those words were heartwarming, the crying slowly stopped. The baby fell asleep.  Grandma sighed in relief.

"Give me the child," said the woman quickly.

Mia wiped the tears away with her ten hands.  Only then did she notice something.  The grandmother's eyes were also overflowing.  They gave the child as if they were taking out their own liver.  Many questions came to her mind.Her gaze was only on her mother's bloodshot eyes and her flushed face.  She was struggling with unanswered questions and did not know that the bus had traveled far.

"Sit here," she woke up from her thoughts after hearing that voice and found an empty seat near that grandmother.  She was there.

"What is your name, dear?" Grandma asked with love.

"Mia. What's grandma's name?" she asked back.

"Devaki. Everyone calls me Devakiamma. My husband used to call me Devu. When he left, no one called me. Why, the house seemed to be asleep."  She noticed that Grandma was on the verge of tears.

"Grandmother's children?" she asked, unable to contain her curiosity.  In response, tears rolled down her face scarred by crying.  By then, it was pouring rain outside.
Mia felt that she should not have asked that.
"Nadapuram, Nadapuram" she immediately got up after hearing the name of the place.  After placing coins in the hands of the conductor, she looked at her grandmother and smiled as she descended the stairs with unanswered questions.
(To be continued )
********     *******     **********