The Drunk and the runner

Start from the beginning

--------------

'' It seems the Guest has arrived.'' Van Auger spoke as he sat on the roof of a house. Nearly an entire army showed up in the field. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were in the middle as their sides were filled with the creations of Bjorn. Sir Nighteye and Gran Torino were near the back. Both were calm as can be. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu had their game face on. Both were ready for a fight. Van Auger sat on top of the building calmly.

He wore black suit pants. a simple striped shirt buttoned up to the top. A black cape reached his ankles. A weird hat and a score monocle. leaning on his leg and shoulder was a massive sniper rifle. His rifle of choice was strange. It looked like an older weapon. One is used during old age. a musket. It was almost 2 meters in length and the muscle was extremely big. It had no special scope. Just iron sights.'' I have seen you coming from miles away. I perhaps should have informed the rest.'' Van Auger spoke calmly as if it did not matter.

'' SURRENDER OR BE DEFEATED.'' NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE VIKING ARMY, PERISH ALONE OR SURRENDER WITH THE REST.'' Bjorn screamed clanking his axes together.'' Why should I need to surrender? In order for me to be defeated you all must be able to attack me. I have a range of advantages. None of you could win.'' OH YEAH BUDDY. WELL MANLYNESS WILL ALWAYS WIN AGAINST COWARDESS. SO STAND STILL AND FIGHT.'' Kirishima screamed going full body active. Van Auger just moved his gun at high speeds before letting off four rounds. each hitting Kirishima who was still standing.

'' A boy should not talk so rashly when faced with a senior.'' Gran Torino smirked.'' Tell yourself that brat. Just be happy my artitis is acting up or my foot would have already been up your ass.'' Gran Torino yelled. However, he was not looking at the correct area. He was yelling at a chimney,'' Sir, He is there.'' Sir Nighteye spoke correcting Gran Torino.'' Oh, what was I saying again? Oh right, I will take 2 burgers, a large shake, and some fries.'' Gran Torino started ordering.'' A foolish talk bringing such a senile man toward me. Here I assumed you would have been a force to fight.'' 

Van Auger stood up.'' I will finish this quickly. Please allow my transgression.'' Van Auger lifted up his gun and aimed it at Gran Torino. He was about to pull the trigger.'' UPPERCUT OF MANLYNESS.'' Kirishima screamed. He had used Shave and Moonwalk to fly forward nearly instantly at Van Auger. And had swung through the building. But just as he came close. Van Auger poofed. Before a bang was heard and Kirishima was dropped to the floor, a round crushed against his forehead.'' OUCH, THAT'S GONNA GIVE ME A HEADACHE.'' Kirishima screamed.

Van Auger had teleported to a building behind him.'' My teleportation powers will easily deal with your speed. and my sniper will soon bury your abilities.'' This perhaps will be some trouble.'' AHHA. IF YOU CAN DODGE THAT WELL. HOW ABOUT THIS. OPEN THE DOORS OF VALHALA AND ALLOW THE ARCHERS TO BLACKEN THE SKY.'' Bjorn screamed as he used his quirks. Around a 50-meter range around him hundreds perhaps even thousands of Bjorn creations.'' FIRE.'' Bjorn screamed with Van Auger looking. Thousands of arrows were released. layer after layer of arrows were fired. Only in front of them, it was saved.'' Easy.'' Van Auger teleported in front of them

'' Wrong move kiddo.'' Sir Nighteye had instantly thrown one of his weighted stamps. The 20-pound weight moved without effort as Van Auger showed up. But Van Auger then teleported again. This time behind them.'' Be real. You all can't be a threat to me.'' Sir Nighteye looked back with a single eye, before sticking his hand back. making contact with his arm.'' Normally perhaps, Now it's over. 44 degree south.'' Sir Said before Van Auger teleported. At the exact time, a spear was thrown at the correct location. 

Van Auger was able to block it barely.'' I see,'' Van Auger was now aware of what the team was made of. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu had to keep him busy. perhaps one of them fought him at close range while the other protected the group. Bjorn was the one that made the area smaller. Those archers still going crazy. Then Sir Nighteye was the one that was the most dangerous one. He was there to fix the location of Van Auger. But why was that senile old man here? He was sitting on the floor looking confused.

'' Even if you know where I will be. that won't change the fact. You are too slow to react.'' 82 DEGREE NORTH'' Van Auger smirked. Sure they knew, But breaking them down a little by blocking all attacks. would be enjoyable. Watching his victims break was just as enjoyable as having the bystanders of his victims confused about why he dropped. Even if his gun was far louder than normal. The range he was able to fire his gun at left not a sound. But as he arrived at that location. He had a foot stuck in his stomach. He looked at who it was, and it was the old man.'' CAH.'' Van Auger got out as he was shot back.'' 

'' H-how, you were senile'' I am still as sharp as I was in my prime boy. Even if I was crippled, Blind, dumb, and on my death bed, I would still be twice as fast enough to deal with the likes of you.'' Gran Torino smirked as he looked forward.'' Van Auger sighed. ''IT'S NOT JUST HIM YOU WORRY ABOUT UNMANLY MAN,'' Kirishima screamed one of the most insulting things he could as he threw a punch at Van Auger. He took it on the chin But teleported away before the full force was felt.

But he felt a pressure on his back.'' REAL STEEL AINT SLACKING.'' Tetsutetsu screamed as he smacked Van Auger in the back. Nighteye had run away and used his future sight to just give the call-outs through the earpieces. This fight had just gotten 10 times more difficult.'' THIS OLD WIPPERSNAPPER AINT BACKING DOWN.'' Using Jet, Gran Torino moved at Van Auger. who out of fear teleported again. Only now, Gran Torino used yet, and shave. He moved at speeds only the likes of All Might and Izuku were able. 

Van Auger felt the pressure instantly. Almost as if Gran Torino had already been there. His large bulky foot pressed hard against the base of his neck. The force caused Van Auger to get whiplash as he rolled over the floor. Where Bjorn had placed himself with a dozen spearmen. Each of them stabbed down. Pressing close to Auger before leaning their staffs down, pressing him in place.'' Night.'' Bjorn spoke as he bonked Van Auger on the forehead.'' WELL DONE GENTLEMAN, YOUR ACTIONS WERE WORTHY OF TRUE WARRIORS.'' This caused Kirishima and Tetsutetsu to screamed in joy as they headbutted each other giving a'' YEAH MANLY ''