Mina hummed in thought and looked over Izuku's shoulder at Mirio's face from the third-year Sports Festival. "Other than he looks kinda like him, I've got no clue." Mina shrugged and grabbed one of his pillows to continue her reading.

"Why are you so curious, Izuku? Zuku?" Tooru asked him but he was staring at Mirio's photo.

"Uh oh, he's in the sauce again. Gotta give him another kiss to bring him out." Hanta teased Tooru.

Izuku scooted forward again and began to type way in his laptop. Tooru giggled at his serious face and let him work on whatever he was working on. She sat on his bed and then snatched one of Izuku's pillows from Mina. She leaned back on it to continue her reading.

The longer Izuku stared at Mirio's face, the more he could see the similarity between him and All Might. The blond hair, bright smile, high spirits, and his catchphrase. It all was just like a younger version of All Might. Izuku searched back to when Sir and All Might went their separate ways and it was over five years ago, the same time as All Might took a break for the first time in years, and his appearance began to diminish. Sir wanted a copy of All Might because he saw that the Symbol of Peaces' time was coming to an end.

Izuku stopped writing and furrowed his brow. Unknowingly, he also stopped muttering which caused his friend to look at him. "What is All Might's quirk?" Izuku already knew everything he wanted to know about the man and he was becoming very aware of the similar powers between Mirio's 'evolution' and All Might's quirk.

"You alright there?" Denki asked worriedly.

"I'll be back," Izuku said to them and lept out the balcony to blast off to the school library. He heard shouts of alarm about his actions from his friends but he paid them no mind.

He quickly arrived at the library of UA and he began by going to the terminal to search what he was looking for. He typed in the search bar the year All Might graduated and quickly went to find the yearbook. He pulled it out it was worn down by the many students doing something similar to what he was doing. He sat down with the book and flipped it open to find Yagi Toshinori's smiling face with his hero's name right under it. For most hero students, they got a page dedicated to them about where they came from and what their inspiration were to become a hero. He knew this from one day looking around the library when he was bored.

Izuku found where Yagi Toshinori came from and wrote it on a notepad he brought. He was about to close the yearbook when he stopped and reread a line from All Might's inspirations. 'My biggest inspiration is and always will be Ms. Mavrik. I will always strive to be what she showed me I could be.'

Izuku stared at that name and memorized it before writing it down as well. His gut feeling was that there was more to All Might's quirk and it was the answer to where Mirio got his second quirk. He put the yearbook away and headed back to his room.

He startled Denki when he came in from the balcony which caused him to crush the bag of chips he was eating. "And where did you go?" Tooru had her hands on her hips and stared down Izuku.

For his part, Izuku froze and looked around the room. Mina was hiding a smirk while Denki was picking up chips from the ground and eating them quickly. Hanta had his eyebrow raised with a smirk at the two.

"To the library?"

"Well! You didn't have to give me a heart attack by jumping off the balcony!" Tooru pouted with her arms crossed. She turned her face away from him.

"I... I'm sorry. I won't do that again." Izuku said apologetically.

Tooru peeked at him and nodded with satisfaction. "Good, I don't want to see you jumping off high places again." She went over to hug him after admonishing him.