Daybreak I: Here I Come For The New Highlight!

(Year 2041, New Tokyo)

Heavy rain clouds fog the sky, as a young girl hums as she skips down the street. A large umbrella held above her as rain fell off the umbrella. The crinkling and swishing of a plastic bag full of groceries shaking along with her. She turns down an alley and walks down it, when she notices a figure slumped on the ground in the alley.

"Hmm?" The young girl cried out. Then she rushes over to the figure on the ground. "Hey! Are you okay?"

She kneels down at the young man on the ground.

"H... huh?" The young man cried out as he looks at him. "W... Who are you..?"

"I'm about to ask you the same thing." She said as she looks at him in confused. "What are doing at here in the rain? And who are you?"

"Who am I?" He repeated before letting out a soft laugh. "It doesn't matter anymore... Nothing matters anymore..."

"Huh, what are you talking about?" She asked in confusion. But before she had a chance to ask anything else, the boy passed out. "Hey!"

She kept screaming and shaking the boy's body, but he was almost unresponsive.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Opening Opening - Trust Last by Koda Kumi X Shonan no Kaze)

(Instrumental)

"Invitation todoita nara"

(Music starts with the scene split diagonally with black and white as a logo of the Desire Grand Prix appears. It then spun, revealing it on the back of a card with a black side. It then drops onto a pile of Desire Drivers with the card now saying "What's your desire?".)

"Open up the danjon nozomi wa nani?"

(Then barbed wires covered the whole scene as it led to Hajime, who was restrained by them. The scene changes to a camera looking at Hajime with his reflection showing at the lens as he gives a smile.)

"Sanka nara nō kurēmu Dare ga naru no? Ace"

(Then the scene went back to Hajime as it split diagonally, showing another Hajime in the rain before the scene spun around. Then in the rain, Yukine Chris walks in while Hajime looks down.)

"Get Ready?"

(The images of Hajime's Entry Form appear briefly.)

"Shut it down, Hikikaesenai"

(Hajime then looks up to Chris with her smiling as she begins to reach out to him.)

"Hateshinaku tsudzuku inochi no rasen"

(The scene blurred, showing a card stuck to a debris that said "Let's make your desire come true." Scene changes to a night sky as the clouds flew by quickly with Hajime looking up to the starry sky.)

"Jikū mo tsukinukete"

(Not only the sky, but also the space around Hajime is constantly changing from past eras to modern times.)

"Subete tokihanata reru made"

(An image of Geats appeared briefly before Hajime turned around.)