"Okay come on" I said rushing out the door but waiting for him. He took my hand and we walked back in the room. His chat spammed 'W's' and he turned me around giving a full view of our matching outfits.

"W fitssss" he said posing and making me pose with him. We posed in front of the camera looking at our selves more a minute before he bent me over and we posed one last time.

"We ateeee"

"Perioddd, ya fuck with the fits chat?" He said rubbing his hands over his onesie

"These so cute y'all"

"Facts this shit fire" he said reading chat "I know chatt I haven't streamed in mad long but I had to do a stream with Kay for the onetime"

"For the one timeeee" I said sitting down and looking at the chat. Fanum sat down next to me in his gaming chair and we both read chat.

"Who is this um character that we got on? Stitches?" Fanum asked looking at me.

"Yeah we SITCH from Lilo and Stitch"

"Ohhh Stitchhhh"

"Yeah"

"W fit" Fanum read out loud. "Let me get a poll what ya wanna see chat?"

"They saying reactions"

"Ya want us to reacttt?" He said looking over at the poll. "Bettt" he said pulling up YouTube on his computer.

"Where the hookah?" I asked looking around.

"I got it right here" he said bringing the flex from under his desk.

"What flavor?"

"Mint, the best flavor"

"I forgot you like mint, pineapple is better"

"Fuck no mint IS ON TOP"

"Nooo"

"Hookah smokers whats betta Mint Or Pineapple" he said looking at chat. "See look they saying mint"

"If you smoke hookah say meee" I said reading the chat. A lot of the chat spammed me and I laughed at a comment that's said not me.

"Imagine they forget they streaming and start fucking" Fanum read laughing

"Imagine" I said giving him a look that made him giggle before smoking from the hookah flex.

"Yo why you looking at me like that" Fanum giggled

"Nun, nothing" I said smiling

"See it be her chat"

"It be me?" I questioned

"Nun nothing" he giggled one more time before smoking from the hookah reading chat.

"See who fold first" I read from the chat. "What?" I said confused before realizing. "Ohhhh the challenge yea let's do it"

"Do what?"

"Let's see who fold first"

"Folds first? Like what you mean"

"We gotta stare at each other and who ever looks away or kisses first loses"

"If I kiss you I loose?"

"Yeah"

"What typa game is that"

"Just do it"

"And if I look away I loose? Like if I break the eye contact?"

"Kinda.. come on just do it"

"Ima win"

"No you not"