18. Pregnant?

"What's up YouTube I'm finna be pranking Fanum today with the Saying I'm pregnant and getting out the car prank. I don't know how he gone react I hope it's good cus then.. But yeah youtube I'm not gone y'all up for too long I'ma just try to see if I can get him to take me somewhere first so yeah.."
____________________________________

"Fanum can you take me to CVS?"

"Whatchu need"

"I need some tampons"

"Oh you on ya period?"

"Yeah it just came and I'm out of tampons I only have pads"

"Yeah I gotchu give me like 5 minutes"

"Ima wait in the car"

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm good"

"Ight" he said handing me his keys
____________________________________

"Okay youtube.." I said turning on the camera and jingling the keys after shutting the apartment door behind me. "He said he finna be down in 5 minutes which gives me enough time to set the camera up. And go through what Ima say" I said pressing the button on the elevator.

"Guys comment down right now if I should keep pranking Fanum" I said ass the elevator opened to the bottom and I got out.

"So I'm on my way his car now" I said walking to the parking area and spotting the green bmw. I unlocked it and got in the passenger and noticed he already had a camera there.

"Oh shit" I said looking down at my camera "yall he already got a camera so ima just replace his with mine and hope he don't notice it. After setting my camera up and making sure the red light was hidden as it it was off I put his camera in the backseat.

"Okay yall I think he coming now" I said looking back in the rear view. "I'm nervous I told him I was on my period as a lie" I said as he walked to the car and I unlocked it letting him in. I had already put the key in the ignition and was waiting on Fanum to stop doing whatever he was doing on his phone.

"Igh my bad" he said starting to drive. "You said CVS right?" He said.

"Yeah I'm finna put it in" I said tapping on his gps. After a few minutes and we were almost there I pretended like I was getting a call to start the prank.

"Hello" I said and Fanum glanced over at me before turning into the CVS. I paused before continuting my fake conversation.

"Yeah I'm at CVS now girl" I said undoing my seatbelt. "Do you want some Fanum?" I said opening the door.

"Nah I'm good" he said looking at his phone. I got out the car still holding the phone to my ear.

"Yeah I'm going to get it now, I think I might be pregnant " I said as I closed the door.

In the car Fanum furrowed his brows and his head snapped to look at Kay. He smiled and rolled down the window calling back to her walking into the CVS. His eyes went wide as he fully processed what she said and tried to make sure if he heard right.

"KAY" he yelled but she didn't turn around she had already gone in he looked behind think wether he should get out and go in the store or not. He smiled to himself nervously before opening his phone.

"Yo Kai" He said when the call connected.

"Yo Fanum what's good?" He said coughing in bed

"I just heard the craziest shit" he said looking back and the CVS door to see if she had came out

"What" Kai said

"Wake ya ass up cause you dead won't believe what she just said"

"I'm up nigga what?"