ch:2

*Blaze*

The next day, I woke up and got the boys ready to stay with Barry and Iris for a bit.

I told the boys that I was going to help someone.

But hopefully, I could bring Loki back to her normal self so she can be around our kids.

I miss my wife, and I know she misses me so much that it would hurt.

I started to run where Fury said to meet him so he could show me something.

When I was running I saw two people running beside me. I could see that they were smiling at me like I did something.

But I just ignored it and kept on running. I would deal with that another time because right now, I need to be somewhere.
_______________________________________

I finally got to where Fury asked me to meet him.

???:"Blaze Allen." Someone said, I looked behind me and saw this red-haired lady.

I just looked at her, and right then, I could tell that she is an assassin who works with fury.

Blaze:"Yes, that is me, so you know my name. But you didn't tell me your name. Look, Lady, I have trust issues, and not knowing your name well it would mean that I wouldn't trust you with my life."

Natasha:"Fair enough, my name is Natasha Romanoff. I am known as the Black Widow. And as for not trusting me with your life, I could change your mind." Natasha said while walking to a jet.

I should have known not to trust anyone or anything.

The only ones that I do trust are my family and close friends, but that is it for me.

The reason I don't trust anyone is because of the reverse flash who hurt Barry very deeply.

Barry trusted doctor Walls, and it turns out that Doctor Walls was the one who killed our mother and put the blame on our father.

I didn't really trust anyone at all when I first woke up from my coma.

It felt like I was sleeping for 60 years and not 3 weeks.

And it felt like I missed everything and that I wasn't there for Barry when he worked up from his coma.

I got into the jet and sat down next to this blonde guy who was reading the same files that I got from Fury.

Agent Coulson:"It is an honor to meet you, Sir. I've been watching you." He said, my eyes met the blondes eyes, and I could tell he was uncomfortable.

Agent Coulson:"I mean when you were still in ice." Ok, that makes little sense why he would say that for.

The agent left to go upfront with the pilot.

So it's just me and the blonde guy, I guess I could play nice with others, but I would only be nice if that person is nice to me.

Blaze:"I would take to be stuck in ice then to go in a coma for 3 weeks." I told the blonde, and he looked at me.

Steve:"Three weeks huh, try for the last 70 years. Waking up and finding out that everyone you know is gone." I get where he is coming from knowing that everyone you ever know is gone, even your family.

Blaze:"I get it, I really do. When I was in my coma, it felt like I was sleeping for 60 years. And when I woke up and did not know what happened, I got so confused. And when someone told me what had happened to me and my brother. I wasn't ready to lose my brother or anyone closer to me at all. So I just lifted my brother with the people who run the place. My twin brother was in a coma for 9 months. He missed everything going on in the world. And when I heard that he woke up I dropped everything just for him. Look, I can help you so you can get used to this, but we are going to take some baby steps first and then work our way up." I've said, and the blonde guy just smiled at me and had his hand out.

Steve:"My name is Steve Rogers." I shocked his hand.

Blaze:"Nice to meet you, Captain Steve Rogers. My name is Blaze Allen." For some reason, I can trust Steve with everything.

I think for the first time in forever, I found someone who wouldn't betray me.

So Steve and I started talking about just everything that happened in our lives.

Steve told me how he lost his best friend Bucky and how he saved everyone.

I told Steve how me and my twin brother got our powers.

And to say that Steve had this face saying that he didn't believe that lighting did all of that.

My emotions changed when I started to think about my son's.

I never really been this far away from my son's, and it hurts not knowing if they are ok.

Steve:"Something on your mind, son." Steve asked, and I just looked at him.

Blaze:"It feels weird. I've never been this far away or flying around in the sky."

Steve:"Yeah, it is weird, but I'm used to flying in the sky. Look, Blaze, it's your first time flying, and I know it could be scary for you." I tried taking deep breaths to see if it works.

And it did, but I just need to know if my son's are ok and if they need me.

So I started to text Barry and check on what Henry and Thomas are doing without me.

Not long after that, Barry told me that the boy's are doing ok and that I shouldn't worry that much about them.
_______________________________________

The jet landed, and Steve and I got out of the jet and looked around.

We see agents walking around or training.

It feels like we are going to war with someone, and I know that someone is Loki.

Steve and I walked around for a bit, and until Natasha Romanoff came up to us.

Natasha:"Gentleman, good to see you. This is Doctor Bruce Banner." Natasha, introduce us to doctor Bruce Banner.

Bruce started talking to Steve about something, and I don't know what he is saying.

If only Barry was here because he would know what they were talking about.

Bruce looked at me, and I could see he wanted to know who I was.

Blaze:"Nice to meet you, Doctor Banner. My name is Blaze Allen. No, my father didn't kill my mother. The real criminal was Doctor Walls. And before you ask me anything else, I don't trust so easily the only ones I trust are my family and closest friends. But we would see if I can trust anyone ever again." Steve looked at me, and he could tell that I have trust issues, and he is probably thinking why he trusted me.

Blaze:"Steve, I trust you because I can feel your sadness and how you lost everything that you had. You are the very first person in years that I could trust. So whatever happens, don't betray me or my trust because that happened before." And with that, I walked away from everyone so I could be by myself and not around anyone.

I took the picture of my wife out of my wallet.

The picture is of Loki and me when she is pregnant with the twins.

I just feel like I drove Loki away from me and the boys.