"I'll leave early in the morning of Wednesday."

"Then when are you going to settle your cousins job in the factory?" Wang Lihua inquired.  

"Then how much are you going to pay for the 2 job quotas?" Shen Yuying asked back innocently.

"What money are you talking about? We are all family, do you want to divide clearly with your cousins?"

"Xiaoying you know Uncle and Aunt doesn't have much money, How about this, let Acheng and Yumei take the job first and then when you're in the countryside they will help you send things back." Li Gihua said trying to coax Shen Yuying.

"Is that right? You won't pay?" Shen Yuying looking shocked. 
"How could this be?"

"Xiaoying it's not that we won't pay, we'll just owe you first and when Acheng and Yumei starts receiving their salary, I will ask them to send half to you." Li Gihua said while smiling at Shen Yuying.

In her mind, she was actually thinking that she will never send anything, what could she do by then.

First coax this little girl, after the job has been transferred, we can kick her out.

Let's see how she can fight back by then, we can even forcefully get her father's compensation.

As long as the job is transferred they won't have to please this little b*tch.  She nodded to herself,  this plan sounds good.

If Shen Yuying can hear what Li Gihua was thinking,  she would definitely say "you think too much, I already know what kind of person you are."

"You go first, I still have something to do. Just wait for my answer on Monday, it will be delivered in your house." Shen Yuying said vaguely.

But everyone else was happy.  They thought Shen Yuying agreed to them.

"Then, we'll leave now and we'll wait for you at home on Monday." Li Gihua said happily.

 "You child is still sensible" Wang Gihua complimented her.

 "You go slowly, Grandpa, Grandma, walk slowly, be careful with the steps."

The group of people left, some happy, some, hopeful, some disappointed and some are angry.

But Shen Yuying doesn't care what they think and feel. She quickly locked the door.

She's so hungry is it's already past noon, her lunch was delayed by those people.

The food on the lunchbox had long gone cold. So she went to space and reheat it, even if she has a lot of food, she shouldn't waste it. 

She also wanted to eat soy sauce chicken, so she cut one chicken in half and devoured it.

She continued to eat happily, the disturbance earlier had long been forgotten.

She thought it would be great to eat it with rice, it's a perfect pair for soy sauce chicken and some steamed vegetables.  But she doesn't have any cooked rice.

That made her realize that most of the cooked food she had in space are modern and can't be eaten in the presence of other people.

She has to cook more foods before leaving for the countryside.

She also realized that she hasn't planted the space field yet, and only the fruit saplings were on the ground. So she decided to do that today.

After having lunch, she stayed in the space to work. Using the farm implements,  she plowed the field, and sow different kinds of the seeds.

She wouldn't use fertilizer first and would like to see the harvest if there's need to.

She watered the field using the installed water system. Although she had the help of these farm implements,  it still took her a long time, she had to take breaks in between to eat, sleep and rest.

She's not used to these things yet, she's slow as she's still learning, once she masters it in the future, she'll be able to work faster.

She also plant some flowers around the Courtyard, she wants it to be more colorful so she planted a bunch of different kinds of flowering plants.

She doesn't forget to check outside the space from time to time. Afraid that she'll miss something.

After a a few days in space,  she was able to plant a lot in the fields, this is also because she wouldn't have much time in the future, so its good to plant now and just put all the vegetables in the storage. Anyway they won't go bad.

When she went out of space, its already 6 in the evening. She's been in the space for a few days and it's only been few hours outside. 

She immediately had dinner, she still has to keep up with her appearance for the neighbors.  And after cleaning up the kitchen,  she went to bed.

Tomorrow is supposed to be her 4th day here in this world, but because she's been staying alot in space, she felt it has been too long.

There's only few days left here in the city,  she has to do all the things that she needs to do before riding that train.

She won't be able to get inside the space by then. Especially with cooking, she'll have to do that in the weekend,  and she will prepare alot of foods.

For now, it's time for bed. So she closed her eyes and wait for the next day to come.