His face softened and he sighed lightly. "It's okay baby. I still don't want you talking to him anymore though, okay?"

I grimaced trying not to grind my teeth as I lied straight through them. "Okay, I won't I promise." A smile found my lips, and I hope he believed it.

Seemingly he did as he pulled me in a warm hug that no longer felt as comforting as it used to.

———

I tried to avoid talking about anything Tom related for the rest of the day and luckily managed to avoid him while I showed my dad around campus, and where I worked.
He stayed throughout the day and into the evening where we had dinner at some Italian restaurant a little ways away from campus.

Turns out the main reason he came was to tell me about his new girlfriend. It wasn't as much of a shock as I had originally thought. There were countless times where I prepared for the day my dad got his first girlfriend after Mom. I'm not sure I want to meet her yet, but one day soon I'm sure I will.

Walking back up to the dorm after my dad dropped me off made a huge weight feel like it got lifted off my shoulders. I unlocked the room stepping in and shutting the door softly behind me. It was pitch black as I scrambled around trying to find the lamp.

When I flicked the switch the light flooded the room revealing Tom who sat back on my bed.

"Jesus Christ!!" I jumped feeling my heart race a million miles per hour. He laughed a little, and licked his lips.

"What are you doing?!" I clutched a hand over my chest attempted to calm the raging beat.

"Sorry, I just needed to see you." He chuckled still, patting the bed for me to sit.

Reluctantly I listened, perching myself comfortably on his lap instead of next to him. He raised an eyebrow at me, surprised by my sudden forwardness.

"You could have told me you were coming. I receive texts you know" I grinned resting my head on his shoulder.

Tom wrapped his arms around my back cradling me close to him.

"Yea, but then I wouldn't have been able to scare you and that would've been no fun."

I giggled swatting at his chest, "asshole." I mumbled leaning in to kiss his soft lips.

Tom sucked in a breath and met my kisses, sliding his hands further down so he could cup my butt with the palms of his hands. I moaned softly, rocking my hips over his and receiving a groan in return.

"I want you." I breathed out, surprising myself. It's been too long, I'm practically desperate for him.

"You sure?" He panted gripping my hips now while I continued to grind small circles over his rapidly hardening cock.

"Mhm.." I gasped when he suddenly flipped us over. He positioned himself between my spread legs, and ground his erection into me.

"Oh fuck me." Tom chuckled and I closed my eyes arching my back.

My hands found the hem of his shirt and I whined trying to pull it up off of him. Too many clothes are on. He obliged removing his shirt, and jeans leaving him only in his boxers. While he stripped I did the same so we were both just in our underwear.

Tom stuck a tongue out to lick his lips, and leaned in capturing mine in another kiss. His hands fumbled with my breasts while he deepened the kiss, parting my lips I allowed our tongues to dance along each others.
I lifted my back so Tom could reach around, and unclasp the bra strap freeing my boobs from their cage.

Instantly he left my mouth to suckle at them; I moaned softly when his teeth grazed over the sensitive skin of my nipple. Tom pulled the soft flesh between his teeth and nibbled his eyes looking up towards me, the sight nearly made me combust.
I reached down between his legs to palm at the tent in his boxers; he groaned releasing my breast and meeting my mouth for another lip bruising kiss while he slid the black cloth away from his hips.

His dick sprung free from the material, bobbing in the air. I couldn't help but to swallow and look at him with lust.

"No more prep. I need you." My voice came out almost a whine.

Toms eyes darkened and he gripped the edges of my underwear sliding them down my legs without a word.

"You've got me baby." He smiled, licking his bottom lip he reached into his pants for a condom, and slid it down the shaft; then brought himself down teasing the entrance with the blunt tip. I whined trying to lift my hips up and let it slip in.

He pushed forward sinking all the way to the hilt, a low moan escaped his plump lips as he pulled back and sank in again. The size was just as much of a shock as the first time, and although it hurt it, it felt so good to be pinned under his weight with him filling me up.
I grabbed onto his back, kissing the skin around his neck and shoulders while he found a steady rhythm.

"Fuckk.. so good." His voice was low and ragged, turning me on even more. I hummed in response to him, and bit the skin just below his collarbone, getting an almost growl in response.

Tom continued to pump in and out of me, the sound of skin slapping and soft moans echoed through the small dorm room. His head hung low and his thrusts became more shallow as he tired himself out.

"Flip over." He demanded, pulling out gently.

A whimper slipped out when he smacked the skin of my ass as I rolled over. While I was bending my knees Tom grabbed my hips roughly lifting them up and back, he teased my hole again before almost slamming in.

I cried out when he filled me again, thrusting in and out much faster than he did before. The new angle allowed for a deeper penetration that hit my sweet spot perfectly with each snap of his hips. I couldn't control the noises falling out of my mouth as I felt the orgasm building up. With a low cry I climaxed, clenching around him while he continued to fuck me roughly.

"Oh god." Tom moaned falling forward as he finished. He kissed along my back and shoulders hugging me from behind while he came down from his high.

Slowly, he slid out discarding the used condom and flopping down onto the bed. He looked so perfect right now; his tanned skin glowing with a sheen of sweat. Tom closed his eyes, his lips lightly parted while he caught his breath. I leaned over to kiss his lips briefly, and stood to go to the bathroom.

"Gonna pee."

He nodded, and responded to the kiss running a hand over my back as I stood up to go. I found his oversized shirt on the ground and slid it over my head, padding away to the bathroom.

When I returned I found Tom still on his back, a soft snore coming out from his lips. I admired him for a moment and quietly slid into the bed trying not to wake him.

————————

Here you go my lovelies