𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆

Start from the beginning

The two of them smile before Kiri lifts herself onto her toes, inviting Rotxo for a kiss.

Their breaths synchronized, and the world around them seemed to fade into oblivion.

Their lips, like a secret whispered between souls, met in a gentle, tender kiss that spoke volumes of love, promise, and a future entwined.

It was a kiss that sealed their fate, marking the beginning of a beautiful journey together, as the world applauded their love story.

-

"The main guests of the party, and they're still not here?" Ao'nung sighs.

"Relax, they'll be here soon" Aneysa responds, "I have a good feeling about it."

She looks at Neteyam, who has his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but Aneysa only smirked, before looking away.

A sudden noise was heard. The sound of a cry, coming from a child. And the only child being there, was Efe.

Neteyam and Aneysa stood up, as they run in to figure out what had happened.

-

"What's going on?" Neteyam calls out to Lo'ak, the first person he sees as he walks in.

"Efe" Aneysa calls out, before she approaches him, as he's curled up into a ball, in the corner of the room.

"I didn't do anything. He accidentally dropped the glass onto the floor, and he panicked" Lo'ak shrugged, himself in shock.

Tsireya nods, "me and Lo'ak were just sat down."

Neteyam looks down to Efe, who was cradled by Aneysa's arms.

"I did a bad thing" Efe sobbed, "I dropped the glass. I broke it."

"Let me see your hands" Neteyam kneels down, gently bringing his hands out, facing his palms upwards to examine any broken glass, that could have caused him to cut his hand.

"Is everything alright?" Neytiri asks.

"Everything's fine. Just a broken glass" Aneysa gives her a smile with a nod.

"I'll clean this up" Neytiri helps out.

"Efe, if these things happen, you must call to us" Neteyam tells him, "if you cut your hand, it could be dangerous."

"B-but I did a bad thing" Efe whispers.

"Accidents happen" Aneysa tells him, "it's okay."

After noticing there were no cuts, Neteyam stood up, before lifting up Efe in his arms.

"How about we go out, and sit down with the others?" Neteyam asks. 

Aneysa holds out her jacket, placing it above his shoulders, to prevent Efe from feeling cold.

Wiping his tears, Efe nods at the same time, wanting to go out with Neteyam. He leans his head against Neteyam's shoulder, before the two of them walk out.