CHAPTER 14

I sit next to Nat, as I co-pilot the jet. We just left Germany, after we finally and captured located Loki there. Steve and Tony handled capturing him, now that he's in our custody I can't help but stare at him curiously. 

This man has put the world in danger, has unleashed a weapon Steve and I gave our lives to destroy. He sits there restrained with a smile on his face, his long jet black hair is slicked back and I can't help but think he looks like a psycho. 

I can't really hear anything with the storm going on around us and my headphones on, but I notice Steve and Tony are talking. They don't ever seem to be getting along with each other.

The thunderstorm suddenly escalates as I feel the jet shaking violently.

"Where's this coming from?" Natasha shouts out as I take off my headphones and look behind me.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve asks as I notice a slightly nervous on Loki's face, his usual mischievous look gone.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows."

Suddenly the side of the jet opens as I quickly catch a glimpse of a figure it's to quick to see what they looks like, all I catch a glimpse of is blonde hair. They grabs Loki by the throat and exit the jet as quickly as they came.

"Now there's that guy." Tony states as he finishes suiting up in his armor.

"Another Asgardian?" I ask. "Think the guy's a friendly one?" Steve asks.

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." Tony answers as he starts to lower the ramp.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Steve yells as the wind is making it hard to hear.

"I have a plan. Attack." Tony says flatly as he jumps out of the jet.

Steve quickly grabs a parachute and hands one to me.

"I'd sit this one out." Natasha says turning to face us.

"I don't see how I can." I say as I strap the parachute around me. I'm not letting Loki get away. Not after everything.

"These guys come from legends, they're basically gods." Natasha explains. "There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." Steve answers as he begins to strap his parachute on.

He suddenly jumps out the jet as I turn towards Natasha, "sorry, Nat I can't let him get away." She nods as I jump after Steve, feeling the cold night air rushing around me.

~

Steve throws his shield breaking up the fight between Tony and the mysterious man.

"Hey! That's enough! Now, I don't know what you plan on doing here." Steve says sternly as he looks at the tall, blonde, muscular man. He must be a god.

"I've come here to put an end to Loki's schemes!" He says with a loud voice, I notice he has some kind of accent as well.

"Then prove it! Put the hammer down." I say as I start to lose my patience, Loki is nowhere in sight and we're wasting time arguing.

"Um, yeah, no! Bad call! He loves his hammer!" Tony says in a sing song voice.

"You want me to put the hammer down?" The blonde god asks me as he raises the hammer up above his head, Steve suddenly pulls me close to him and before I can react the hammer slams into Steve's shield. The impact knocks me backwards, as my vision gets hazy.

"Lizzie?" Steve asks as he kneels down next to me. "I'm okay." I mumble as I sit up slowly.

"Are we done here?" Steve asks with anger in his voice, the mysterious man nods. "Yes, I will get Loki."