"You'll fight with Riya, Mr. Kapoor, my son, and Anand. Together, they will burn you. Riya will kill you at the slightest opportunity. Ranbir never liked you either. He'll shoot you again and won't regret doing that. Mr. Kapoor loves his children so much that he is ready to ruin the person who would bring pain into their lives. Then Anand."

"I have no business with him. He can go live his life with his new wife and kids. His daughter Poonam is enough problem for him."

"I'm telling you that I won't let you do what you want to do."

"Who is asking for your permission? I was the one whose heart was scarred. I was taken advantage of, and my innocence was snatched away by force. They killed me. All of them had a hand in killing me. There will be no mercy. As they didn't have any, I won't either. Riya ignored my tears when my mother died. All I wanted was to be a part of her funeral. She took that away. She forgot all that I did for her. She treated me worse than an enemy would treat his enemy. It is my turn."

"Riya will crush you. She hates you."

"Sadly, there is no place for hate and love in my heart because she deprived me of those feelings."

"I'm warning you again. You're inexperienced. I love you a lot, so I don't want to lose you."

Shraddha went outside the room and bumped into Anand, who took her to the next room after the ward.

"What are..."

Before she could ask why he brought her to the room, he kissed her lips so hungrily that she gave in after resisting for a while. He pulled back to take a breath and kissed her yet again, this time passionately. Anand was gratifying his longing, for which he yearned to taste her lips again. Shraddha remembered how we danced comfortably with another woman and recalled that he was now a married man. She pushed him away and was going to leave, as she had promised to refrain from speaking to him again; however, he grasped her hand.

"You can't refuse to recognize me, Shraddha."

"I'm Ananya. I don't know you, nor do I want to. I'm letting go of this mistake because you're elderly. Next time, I'll slap whoever tries to force me.

Anand turned her around and bridged their distance, leaning in as he spoke. "What is wrong with you? You don't seem as excited as I am to meet you. Have I unknowingly hurt you? Don't even try to pretend to be Ananya. I heard everything you discussed with Mr. Pandey."

"Since you've heard that, you must have realized your sister killed Shraddha. She doesn't exist."

Anand allowed her hand be free and moved back from her because of the passion for revenge he saw inside her eyes.

"I've punished her. She lost me."

"You've punished her, yet you go attend her father-in-law's birthday. What kind of punishment is that?"

"I didn't attend it for her. Mr. Pandey is an old family friend."

"What family? The family that killed both your first and second wife?"

"You're alive...."

"They killed Shraddha, and you moved on with another woman. I hope she's not as innocent as her, or she too will be killed by your family, who in reality are vultures."

"Father is bedridden. He too has suffered."

"Are you begging for their pardon? It's not possible." She exited the room and saw Riya approaching from the other end. She appeared furious, and upon arriving, she clutched Shraddha's arm, telling her she was taking her to the station to receive her pending judgment.

"Get your hands off me. You can't punish me because Shraddha is already dead. I have legal papers that prove I am not her but Ananya. You can't do anything.

"I will show you what I can and can't do at the station. Forging documents is easy. But you can't change your blood. They will conduct a test in which they will prove you're Shraddha."

"You're free to. No one can prove Shraddha is me; after all, I'm only an explorer in India."

"An explorer. Okay. I'll see how long you'll remain here. I will destroy you or kill you."

"The strongest person will win in the end. You scarred me by preventing me from attending my mother's funeral. I'll never forget it."

"The richest person wins in the end. Let me remind you who you are. A poor village girl from Ladnun."

"I pity your mindset. Wealth is temporary. But a broken person transcends all boundaries to try and mend himself."

"Leave my sight and never show up again, because the next time I see your ugly face, it will be broken too.

"If you have such a problem with my face, you'll maintain distance because the next time I meet you, a lot of scores will be settled." Ananya uttered it boldly and walked past her.

"When did Shraddha become daring? She threatened me while looking me in the eyes. Who is her source of courage?" Riya wondered.

Hey everyone! I've noticed the votes for the last two chapters are low. Don't forget to vote and comment after reading😄. Thank you.