After having some snacks, they settled on the living room couch. Working for 2 hours straight made jungkook tired, he decided to take a break and have a nap.

Jin also pretended to be in his room, he wanted to have an eye on yogyum's actions. He noticed yogyum was texting someone all the time.

His face lightened up with a naughty smirk , he went to kitchen and prepare a drink for yogyum. He came back and posed like his foot got struck in carpet and he fall down on yogyum along with the drink.

Jin profusely apologised to him and show him the washroom along the balcony to clean up.

When yogyum entered the washroom he locked the door from outside. He smirked and flicked his non existent long hairs.

" Because of you my baby and bear have shed so many tears. Now enjoy sometime in here."

He went towards where his phone was kept and saw yogyum was constantly texting with Nabi.

( Yg is yogyum and nb: is Nabi)

Yg: why you didn't tell me his hyung us here.

Nb: i forgot. Stop bothering me.

Yg: how will I flirt with him now.

Nb: I don't know, do whatever you want, I am already tensed.

Yg: ????

Nb: I can't find my taetae, and That shorty is   troubling me too much.

Yg: shorty????

Nb: that jimin, he wants to file a police complaint against my taetae.

Yg: don't let police get involved, we'll be in big trouble.

Nb : I know, I am trying to stall him, but he is too stubborn, I won't let police to even touch my taetae.

Yg: my parents will kill me if they came to know about this mess.

Nb: help me in finding tae. Once he will accept me , we won't have to be worried about anything.

Jin was busy reading texts then he heard banging on washroom door, he quickly took pictures of yogyum's texts in his phone.

He put the phone back. And opened the door.

" I am sorry, the lock get struck sometimes"
he giggled embarrassed.

When he went back to living area he saw a messy jungkook leaning on the couch ,

" you are very beautiful kookie". He flirted.

Jungkook felt like throwing up with the comment.

" Thankyou, i guess".

He looked at yogyum in eyes but didn't saw any guilt or remorse. All he can see was lies and fraud,.

He got remembered of the day his yoongi hyung warned him about befriending yogyum and mingyu but he shrugged that off that time .

if he would have trusted his hyung 's judgement that day he wouldn't have been in this mess, he would be cuddling in his alpha's warm embrace, his eyes stinged when a flash of hurt teary eyes of his alpha came in front of him.