All in all.. Park Jisung was anti relationship. Yes. He decided that he would never get his head around the factors of a relationship, he could not picture himself in one or anything.

So yes, Jisung avoided girls. That and he was chronically awkward around them.

He worried he would give the wrong impression and make the girl think he was interested.

Relationships seemed like a lot of hard work and effort and to be honest, Jisung wasn't such a romantic himself.

Maybe one day he would you know, fall in love get married and all of that but Jisung knew that wouldn't happen for a while. He just imagined it would happen a little later on.

Jisung was walking towards the practice room, he was in for a long day of dancing and he couldn't stop yawning. He didn't sleep well last night, too busy being up and monitoring the fan's responses to the comeback.

The calling out of his name is what made his yawn disappear, glancing behind him and stopping when he recognised the familiar faces.

"I knew I saw a beanstalk from far away." Yeonhee joked, she was carrying a box full of clothes he presumed. Haeri was with her, smiling at Jisung brightly.

The girls often came to visit the boys during practice, it was a usual occurrence to see at least one of them chilling on the sofa while the boys dance their hearts out.

"Tired?" Yeonhee asked the younger boy after noticing his lack of energy and he nodded.
"Did you know that fans really like our album- it's such a relief." Jisung said, hand on his heart because he was touched by the reactions.

"Of course they love it." Haeri laughed endearingly at Jisung, patting his arm. "You all did great!"
"Thank you." He replied, the three of them were standing outside of the practice room.

Just as Yeonhee was opening the door, Jisung's eyes happened to drift to the other side of the hallway after hearing the elevator from around the corner ding open.

He thought it would be one of the members but he was wrong, instead it was the same person he kept seeing so frequently.

Hayun rounded the corner and into the hallway, pulling her bag higher on her shoulder. Before she could even look up, Jisung had panicked and hurried into the practice room, leaving a slightly confused Haeri and Yeonhee.

Jisung knew if Hayun saw him, she would probably come over and greet him or say something with her confidence but he didn't know what to say back to her.

Plus, Haeri and Yeonhee would definitely take it the wrong way and presume there was something going on between them.

Which was absurd...Jisung did not know anything about this girl and he wasn't interested in getting closer than just workplace acquaintances.

Plus, what would they even talk about if they were friends?
Nothing.

Haeri and Yeonhee dismissed his unusual behaviour, he had just pushed through them to hurry into the room and without questioning him, the two began to follow in.

Hayun recognised the two girls as she approached her own practice room, they were both very popular being Mark and Haechan's girlfriends.