Chapter 12 Job's not done, let's get it started

Cheers could be heard in the changing room of team Z. The only one not among them was Yoichi. He was sitting on the ground leaning on his locker and relaxing from the game. 
'I need to train much more. My stamina is shit.', was the only thing he could think off right now. He took a sip of his bottle filled with powerade. The good mood inside the locker room soon turned into a very bad one as soon as someone said, "Next time I'll be the striker!" 
Yoichi didn't know who exactly said that, but as soon as those words left his mouth, the whole chaos broke out. 
"No fucking way!", Raichi claimed. "That position is now mine."
"Ain't gonna happen, Raichi.", Kunigami said while leaning against his locker. "We're gonna decide this fair and square. Just like today." 
"I didn't get the chance to score today. You however did Raichi. So it's gonna be me next time.", Igaguri now said as if him and the stamina monster of team Z were on the same level, which in Yoichi's opinion was a bloke. Even though they've won with a high score. A huge high score to be precise. 
"Nah. You are the worst out of all of us!", Naruhaya now said. 
'This is the worst.', Yoichi thought as he just wants to rest and relax. 'Please. Can someone smack someone in the face? That'll ease the misery.' 
"What did you say?", the budha face shouted and was quickly silenced by a punch in the face by Raichi. 
'There you go.', Yoichi thought. 
"WE SAID, YOU ARE THE WORST OUT OF ALL OF US!!! GOT IT?!", Raichi now growled. 
"Enough already, can you cut it out?!", Kuon interrupted everyone. "We're not here to just mess around." 
That has gotten everyone's attention. 
"We may have won 8-3. But if we analyse this match exactly, most of the goals and even attacks were made through four people. Bachira, Kunigami, Kageyama and Raichi.", he explained. "Though I must say, Kunigami and Raichi were added to the list after Kageyama has bribed them with goals." 
"What did you say?", Raichi snapped. 
"The truth hurts.", Kunigami said. "None of your goals were scored through you." 
"Says you!" 
"Enough!!", Kuon interrupted the two of them. "What I'm saying is, that even if this project is about to get the best striker and only stats count, it is still better to play as a team with fixed positions in this first phase of blue lock. Cause after all, if we can win the first place or the second place in this league, all of us are going to the next stage and in order to do that, we should play in a system." 
"Are you shitting me?!", Raichi shouted outraged. "The only reason for you to create a system within this shitty team is to make you the center forward and for you to score goals." 
"Oh fuck off, Raichi. Don't accuse me of your own intentions.", Kuon snapped back clearly offended and Yoichi knows exactly why. But, also knowing that this debate was never going to stop, he decided to take action by doing the best thing to deal with verbal violence. By using verbal violence, "Can't you fuckers all shut up? It's getting fucking annoying." 
Soon the whole attention of the team belonged to him. 
"What the fuck are you saying?!", Raichi exclaimed. 
"I told you to shut the fuck up. Motherfucker.", Yoichi repeated his words in a much more aggressive way. "Or was my impression of your language not good enough?" 
"FUCK YOU!!!", the boy with serious anger problems shouted and jumped at Yoichi. Fortunately he was held back by some his team mates. 
"All of your goals, excluding the goal from Bachira, were made through my assissts.", Yoichi spoke. "All your goals were made through my dribbles, my positioning, my defense plan and most importantly, my assists." 
"Oh, you think you're so good? I bet a hundred bucks that I can still beat you in a one on one duell.", Raichi shouted from the other side of the room. 
"Oh yeah? Can you? The only dribbles which were effective against their number 10 was either mine, or Bachira's. The first and last time you dribbled to the box, you lost the ball to the number 10. Or is my memory incorrect?", Yoichi reminded him calmly. "Or do you think, your defense is good enough to stop me, if you could hadly stop Barou?" 
"What did you say?!" 
"I said that you're not even worth to be called shit. Now fuck off." 
"Say that again and Imma fuck you up!!" 
"Oh, as if you can. Try me, prick!!!" 

Minutes later, the both of them were back on the pitch again. Both of them wearing their training uniforms. 
"Now then, who wants to start?", Kuon shouted. 
"Ladies first!", Yoichi answered sassily to which only Bachira broke out in laughter. 
"Don't cry after you've lost.", Raichi trash talked. With that, the ball was kicked to Raichi and the game started with him immediately running at Yoichi. He turned around and bodied the raven haired male. Right after that, the blonde span around him and rushed towards the goal. 
"Too easy, HAHAHAHAHAHA", he shouted triumphally and took in a shooting stance. Just as he was about to shoot, the ball disappeared. Raichi kicked the air. 
"Did you think you can score that easily?", Yoichi whispered while he posed like spiderman after the beautiful side slide tackle he has just performed. He then jumped up and sprinted with the ball towards the goal. Raichi quickly chased after him. As he has caught up to him however, Yoichi stopped abruptly. 
"Show me your ankles.", was the only thing the blonde heard before he fell onto his face to obey the laws of physics. Yoichi then pushed the ball to the side and shot the ball into the wide open net. 
"Oh man. Looks like someone's gotta pay up a hundret bucks.", he reminded the player lying on the ground painfully. With that the huge debate ended.