After the waitress repeated the orders she had written down to confirm accuracy, she left out the door that lead to the main floor of the restaurant. When the door opened, Fatima felt as if someone was staring at her through the small gap as it swung close. She felt sick almost immediately."Tima, how's our baby doing?" Jasmine asked but Fatima didn't reply. She too busy looking through the window for any familiar faces. "Fatima" Jasmine called again, "You good?"

"Uh yeah, I'm fine" she replied. She was so wrapped in her inner thoughts, she forgot about her plan & lift left hand to scratch her itching trigger finger.

"Hey Fatima are you.." her words were cut short by the glare coming from Fatima's left hand. The sun seemed to be literally shining on directly on Fatima without effecting her in anyway. "Biiiiiitch!" Fatima looked over at her confused at first. She had totally forgotten the 8 carats resting on her finger. "Congratulations Tima!!" Tiffany beamed, wrapping her arms around her friend "Zac did goooood" she stressed, holding Fatima's hand up to get a better look at the ring. "I knew it!" Danni jumped up, throwing her napkin down and hurried to the other side of the table. "Wait, let me see!!" Jasmine said, leaning forward to look too. Listening to her friends be completely over joyed for her and Zac brought tears to all their eyes. "I'm so happy for you friend! This is beautiful" Jasmine sobbed with all her teeth showing.

"Seriously! You were just telling me you didn't see yourself getting married anytime soon the week of my wedding and here comes Zachary...again" dabbing her eyes and making everybody laugh.

"No shade. I love y'all" Tiffany said, referring to Jasmine and Danni "but I've been around since the beginning. Growing up in the hood with our thug ass niggas..now, we bad ass wives to our money making ass, big dick ass niggas.."

"Oh my— Tiffany! " Fatima hollered, holding her chest as she laughed hard. "This girl is crazy" Jasmine laughed too, "Well haven't you met Fatima?" Danni joked, laughing with her.

"I'm just saying what I be saying, when I be saying it okay? but forreal though.." Tiffany went on a little more and it was clear they had enough mimosas.

Just as she finished with her tipsy speech, the entrance doors opened and their waitress with another sever walked in. The large round trays they carried held all the food and sides they had ordered. The friends lightly talked amongst themselves while they food was served to them.
"How does everything look?" the waitress asked as she took a step back from the table. The door of the entrance opened again but this time the waitress holding a tray of waters and mixed drinks paused in her steps. The itching feeling on her trigger finger made Fatima notice and look up at the sudden movement by the door. That sick feeling from earlier washed over her again. The eyes of the person that glared at her from across the room were dark and the heat from her hate could be felt from Fatima's seat.

Fatima looked on, completely unfazed at the sight in front of her. Suddenly, the swinging door swung back around and slammed right into the waitress. The sound of drinks falling and a girl screaming silenced the whole restaurant.

"Sweet Lord" the waitress said, "I'm
so sorry.." she ran off to help the girl get off the floor as the other waiter cleaned up. "I know you're new but I told you that door is tricky you can't just hold it"

At the table, a small smile spread across Fatima's face as she shook her head. "Damn, see that would be me. I'm way too clumsy for that" Jasmine said, trying her grilled chicken sandwich but Fatima stopped her. "Again, I'm so sorry and there's someone getting your drinks now. Is there anything else I can do for you ladies?" the waitress said as walked back over to them.

"Yes" Fatima started, "Was that girl in contact with anything on this table?" She asked, "Oh, absolutely not. She is a greeter and she's new but we're short staffed and the brunch rush is rushing"

"Okay well it's not too much to ask, please don't let her be in the same room with anything concerning this reservation"

"Oh yes ma'am. No problem"

Fatima nodded and smiled, "Great..thank you" and the waitress dismissed herself. Once Fatima returned her attention back to her food, the girls were looking at her.

"What the hell was that?" Danni asked,
"More like who?" Jasmine butted in. "A dead bitch" Tiffany mumbled low enough for only Fatima to hear.

"Nothing important" Fatima simply answered their questions and ignored a statement. They eyed her for a minute then someone finally decided to change the subject.

______________

Wednesday night..

"What the fuuck" Zac groaned out, throwing his head back. He used his right hand to keep her hair out of her face and his left hand to rub her full breast, pinching her harden nipples just enough. She swallowed her gag, reflexing the muscles in her throat to fully accept him. Up and down, lick and suck. Popping her mouth over his head, she took a breath before filling her mouth again. "Shiit" Zac cursed, meeting the motion of her mouth and hand with his hips.

The feeling of him pulsating on her tongue and swelling in her throat made her abruptly stop and stand to her feet. She was dripping. Zac lay back on the bed to watch her climb on top of him, lining her entrance perfectly with his throbbing erection. The sight of his veins jumping made her wetter. Fatima mounted on top of him, slowly lowering herself down. Zac gripped her hips, cursing as her walls gripped him in return.

"Ahh" Fatima moaned, grabbing his face to hungrily kiss him. Zac invoked the same assault against her mouth all while using her ass to guide her body up and down his dick. "Ride that shit just like that baby" he mumbled as Fatima locked in, tilting her head up to the ceiling. "Oo fuck" she moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck. Zac let her hips go to watch her perfectly clap on top of him. "Mm, mmm, mmm" they moaned in sync.

Watching the faces she made as they made love, Zac wrapped his arms around her body and deepened his upwards thrusts, increasing their speed from underneath.

"Zaac, I'm cu—" she tried, pressed against his chest.

Just as she warned him, he stood up from the bed and turned his back towards the mirror connected to the dresser in their room. He knew watching herself release was a shy kink of hers. With her legs wrapped tightly around him, she watched his tattoos and the muscles in his back flex and contract as he gripped her thighs for dear life. "Uhh, baaby—fuck!" she hollered into his shoulder. Zac showed no remorse while pounding her into a puddle. Her cries echoed through the house as she began creaming down his thigh. "oh God! Uhhhh"

With his strokes now sloppy and his knees weak, Zac could no longer hold himself. "Fuck tima , aaah" he deeply moaned, slowly dragging her up and down his length to milk him dry. Fatima kissed him again as he stood, breathless and empty still holding onto her.

After making his way to the bed, he gently laid her down, slowly removing himself from her causing them both to sigh. Fatima rolled over to her side, pulling the covers over them as Zac wrapped her in his strong, secure arms. She smiled resting her back against his damp chest, stealing a glance at the gleaming engagement ring on her finger. There was a series of small, tender kisses being placed on her neck and shoulder until they weren't. Zac's steady breaths and growing snore let her know he was out cold. She pulled the covers closer, settling into his chest and was soon sleep right along with him.