Part-3

After a few hours, I was at the racing track and the race was about to start. I turned on my bike and the race began!

And I got second place. I was hoping for first position but I still earned 2500 grands.

It was around 4 am when the race finished I sighed and went home. Took a shower and changed my clothes.

I also changed my bandage. It'll take a few days for this bruise to heal. I scrolled through my phone for a about 30 mins and then left for the campus.

I walked in the class and as usual sat in the back. "You're early" I heard the someone say and it was Liah.

"Yeah, because apparently I had no sleep" I said and "what about the race? Did you win?" She whispered.

"I got second place. But it's still better than nothing" I whispered back. Before she could ask more Our bitchy professor walked in and everyone fell silent.

Liah went to the front seat as she's what you might call a straight A totally organized, teachers' favorite type of student.

While me. I'm more laid back but straight A nonetheless type.

"Today, we're going to continue from where we left yesterday" and she started explaining the topic.

I tried my best to stay awake but at some point I must've fell asleep. Because I was once again being woken up by someone sitting on my left.

I looked up and it seemed so that Professor bitch was about to explode. "Get out of my classroom and meet me in my office after class" I sighed and got up picking my bag and walked out of the classroom.

I again fell asleep in the garden Infront of the classroom. After the class, Liah woke me up "Get your ass up Ash" she said shaking me.

I got up and looked around and again saw professor bitch walking away. "I know you don't know where her office is so you better follow her" Liah said and I realized that she was very much right.

So, I got up and jogged to catch up with professor bitch. She opened the door of what I assume must be her office and walked in.

I followed her inside as she walked around her desk and sat in her chair. "Have a seat" she said and I did.

I looked at her expectantly and she said "Ms. Rue I do not tolerate such behavior in my class. So, consider it a warning after this I'll be giving you penalty points. Is that understood?"

I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded. "Good" she said and I looked at her "Can I go?" I asked.

But she completely ignored my question and asked "How's your hand?"

I furrowed my brows and replied "Could've been better". She got up from her seat, walked around the desk and sat on the edge of the table.

She took my hand in hers, took the bandage off and examined it. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She looked at me and our eyes met.

"It's not that bad. It'll heal in a few days" the nerve of this woman. "Yeah, I know" I said now surpressing my anger.

She leaned back to open the drawer of her desk and I could see her cleavage from this angle. Bitch or not this woman is hot.

She straightened and caught me staring at her chest. She raised an eyebrow at this but didn't say anything.

I looked at her hands and she was holding a first aid kit. "I can do it on my own" I said and she replied "Yeah, if you call what I just took off 'can do it' then sure" while I rolled my eyes.

She wrapped the bandage around my hand and I have to say she's really good at this. Mine looked like shit compared to hers.

"You can go, but get a little more serious" she said warningly and I got up from the chair pushing it back a bit.

But I didn't realize that she had a foot on the side of the chair so, as I got up she lost her balance and I caught her by her waist.

Our eyes met and it seemed liked time slowed but in reality it was just for a few seconds and as soon as she got her balance she pushed me away.

After that I walked out of her office and walked towards my next class.