I didn't dare move, even when she left the room.

I was only stood in the corner for a minute or two before she came back and pulled me out by my arm.

I shrieked when I was tugged to the couch and pulled over her lap.

We were roughly the same height, but I still fit almost perfectly over her knee, much to my embarrassment.

I caught a glimpse of the wooden spoon in her hand and tried to push myself up, just to be held down.

"I'm going to tell you what I used to tell Ryley. If you're embarrassed about being over your mom's knee, you should try harder not to end up here." She scolded harshly, making me blush.

"Mama, I didn't mean it." I whimpered.

"I don't doubt that, but you were raised better than to be nasty when you don't get your way. I didn't deserve to be talked to like that." She sighed heavily.

I whined, feeling guilty but still not wanting the punishment.

I whined louder when she tugged my sweats down past my knees.

"Hush. I changed your diapers." She scoffs.

"Mama..." I mumbled.

WHACK!

"Ow!" I yelped, not expecting the hit. It's like a tiny paddle!

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"Ah! Mama!"

WHACK! WHACK!

Since the spoon was such a small implement, it worked well to light certain areas on fire. Every swat stung worse than the last, especially when the hits began to overlap the longer the spanking went on.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Once my bottom was throughly on fire, she began to bring the spoon down on my upper thighs and the curve of my butt, making me bawl.

"Mama! I'm sorryyy!"

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

"I understand you're upset because you wanted to spend time with your brothers, but there was no reason for you to be nasty with me. You have been disrespectful since they left, and I was trying to be patient, but I will not tolerate you speaking to me like that." She scolded harshly.

"I'm sorry!" I cried.

And I was. I really, really was. I regret even opening my mouth.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I laid limp and just cried, resigned to the fact that I deserved this, and I wasn't getting up until she decided I'd learned my lesson.

WHACK! WHACK!

"You're not a mean person. You're not a brat. You know better than to say hurtful things and throw a fit when you don't get what you want." Mama said sternly, still bringing the spoon down.

WHACK! WHACK!

"Are you learning your lesson?" She asks.

I nod frantically.

"Are you ever going to talk like that again?"

"No! Never!" I denied.

"Good boy. We're done. You may get up whenever you're ready." She said.

I sagged in relief, letting the last of my tears pour out.

Once I felt like I had a little more control over myself, I pushed up off her lap. I wiped my eyes and gave my ass a rub before righting my pants.

Mom opens her arms, and I fall into them. Apologizing profusely and cuddling into her. "I know, baby, I forgive you." She soothed, rubbing up and down my back.

"I didn't mean it." I whined, begging her to believe me.

"I know you didn't. You were just angry, but you've been punished for it, so there's nothing more to worry about." She comforts.

I nodded and took my face out of her shoulder to press a kiss to her cheek. She smiles and ruffles my hair in return. "Sweet boy." She coos.

•••

I sat in the kitchen with Mama while we ate dinner, squirming every so often in my chair when my brothers came back.

"Hey, honey." Ollie smiles, coming over and dropping a kiss on my head, "miss me?"

"Uh huh." I nodded, turning in my chair to snuggle into his stomach.

"Did you have a nice time?" Mama asks casually. I felt Ollie nod.

"Yeah, it was nice. How was your night? Ryely returns the question.

I bit my lip and tightened my grip on Ollie.

"It was fine." She answered simply. "Fine?" Ollie questions.

I nod.

"Hmm." Ryley hummed suspiciously.

"We had a bump in the road, but it's all taken care of. Now scram and let the boy eat his dinner." Mama said firmly.

"Alright, alright." Ryley sighed, leaving the kitchen. Ollie followed behind him, chuckling.

•••

We were on our way back to Ryley's, and I was sagged against the window with my eyes closed, wanting nothing more than to sleep the night away.

"So, what happened?" Ryley questioned.

I tensed.

"Mom said she handled it. If it was a big deal, she would have told us." Ollie mumbled to him.

"She spanked you, didn't she?" Ryley ignores Oliver.

I nodded, embarrassed.

"Why?" He asked.

"I was rude." I mumbled, almost a whisper.

I could almost feel myself starting to tear up again. Being reminded of how I had acted was making me feel guilty all over again. Especially knowing neither of my brothers would approve of what I had said.

They'd be so disappointed in me.

"Hey, kiddo. It's alright." Ollie said gently, turning in the passenger seat to look at me.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"You're not in trouble. Just lay back until we get home." Oliver comforts, glaring daggers at Ryley.

I nod and lean back in my seat, letting my eyes close.

•••

"He said he was sorry. Mom handled it. We weren't even there, Ryley."

I blinked my eyes open.

"C'mon, honey." Ollie smiled at me, opening the car door and putting his hand out for me to take.

"Fine. I'll drop it. You're right." Ryley surrendered, unlocking the door and letting us all inside.

"I was just mad, I miss you." I mumbled, coming over and giving Ryley a hug.

He stood frozen for a second, obviously not expecting it before wrapping his arms around me and squeezing.

"I miss you too, baby brother." He said softly.

Ryley announced that I was sleeping in his room, and I was kidnapped and trapped into a bear hug half the night.

But I didn't care. Not even a little bit.