Jealously

Draco p.o.v
Jealously is a bad thing but when I'm jealous all hell brakes out! I can't believe she's going out with him! He's rude,obnoxious and loud! She's shy,quiet and kind! How the hell did she get in Slytherin? Maybe it's a disguise? I don't know and I don't care! I storm up to my dorm and jump into bed after getting changed, I'll confront her tomorrow. The sun slowly rises and I'm out of bed and changed in a flash, I need to know why him. I rush down to the common room to find her there in casual clothes since it's the weekend. I walk up to her and I was about to speak but she cut me off and said "what you want?" I'm taken back by her harshness. But I'm to nervous to ask the real question so I say "so Dracon huh?" She frowns but nods, it seems she expected more then that "well I hope your happy" I say trying to hold back my anger and tears. She looks away and her hair falls in her face "ok" is her response, before I know what I'm doing I'm move the hair out of her face and say "your happiness is all I wish" I walk out after that.

---------Time skip of two years----------

Your p.o.v
I expected him to yell and scream, but he was so calm. Does he truly want me to be happy? If he does he will ask me to go out with him! It's our third year and he still has not approached me! I'm stuck with Dracon  this whole time.....why doesn't he ask me? I sulk and walk to breakfast, as soon as I sit down Dracon slides in next to me and kisses my cheek. I look towards Draco and clenches his fists but that's it. I sigh Dracon is so affective, I push him away. I can't pretend anymore! Dracon looks at me and asks in that annoying voice of his "what's wrong babe?"  I growl "don't call me babe" I snap, everyone is looking now. "Dracon your annoying and obnoxious! We are done!" I shout and storm out. I head to the whomping willow and sit down, I'm the only one that can get near without it knocking me flat. I pull my knees up to my chest and cry, can't Draco just ask me out! I love him and all he does is block me out! I hear footsteps and stop crying and pull myself together. Ever since I started dating Dracon I was known as emotionless and cold hearted, I fitted  in with Slytherins and my wand being as powerful as it was helped prove I was not to be messed with. I lost my friendship with Harry and Ron as soon as second year started since I blamed Harry for the whole mess of the chamber, I was alone besides my fake friends and Dracon. All I wanted was Draco and never talked to me since that morning.....I felt a soft hand rub my shoulder "you don't need to hide your emotions from me love" said the voice I always want to hear, this voice makes me look up. I smile it's Draco, I tackle him to the ground with a hug. "Please don't be a dream! Pleases be real!" I shout and snuggle into his shoulder. I hear him chuckle "I'm not a dream " he says with his hot smirk I blush and he leans closer and whispers " I'm never leaving you again" I smile and hug him tighter. But then he pulls back a bit and I stare up into his beautiful pale blue eyes and he leans towards me and kisses me. I don't hesitate and kiss back. He's back! I have my one true love....................................................................................................................
Darkness has be reunited with death.