Potter

I wake up and get changed, what a bore breakfast is ages away! I pack my book bag and tuck my wand in my pocket. I head out of my dormitory and go to the common room, no one is there, really?! I grumble and go out to the hall, I choose just to wander around the school. I walk up the stairs to the great hall and guess who I see, I see Harry and Ron. I smile and run up to them, well Harry smiled at me Ron cringed. I know why Ron cringed I'm now his enemy since I was put in slytherin, I sigh " I should go" I say but harry looks angry at that "why?" He asks I lower my head "I'm slytherin your Grinfindore we are enemies " I say, he laughs " we don't have to be you know" he says. My head shoots up and I smile, I like Harry he's so nice. I walk with him and Ron, Ron is nicer to me now. We reach class the only class we share, potions. I smile at harry then try to find a seat there is only one and its next to Draco. When I look at draco he has anger all over his face so I choose to find another seat and there is one........next to Dracon. I sigh and sit next to him.

Draco p.o.v
People were talking to me but I wasn't listening I was to busy looking for (y/n). She walked through the door I smiled but then I saw who she was with and frowned. She looked like she was having fun with Potter, I saved a seat for her and her only. But she sits next to Dracon! What why?! Why not next to me! Then I think back.......I had a angry face on and she must of thought I was angry at her! I sigh I always do this......

Your p.o.v
Professor Snape walks in and I sit up straight and stop talking. He walks around and does stuff but I don't pay attention,I'm to busy staring at Draco. The lesson soon finishes and I wait for Draco maybe I could talk to him.......I hope it goes well.....

Draco p.o.v
(Y/n) is waiting for me, I wonder what she wants..............

Cliff hanger! Sorry if it isn't good and it took so long Im just going through a rough time........