He noticed how the girl grew more and more desperate. By the day she got more frustrated on how she couldn't find something to help her he didn't know what was causing this but knew it bc couldn't end up good.

If she continued to do what she was doing it was going to tear her apart and Stefan noticed it too.

He looked at the girl with a worried face then glanced at Elena . The human girl didn't know what it meant but seeing Stefan worried only made her worry as well.

Eventually Damon came back with a box and placed it on the table and allowed Aurora to begin to look, finding a few books and other things that belonged to her mother. She skimmed through the stuff only making her emotional but tried to push it back.

But anyone in the room could notice the tears she dropped as she began to read the books.

"Rory..." Damon finally broke and walked over to her side. "How about we all take one and read it so we can help? You need to go feed Luna and when you come back we can start looking"

"Yeah..." she said, wiping her tears away. "I want to change too I'll be back"

The purpose of suggesting this was so that Aurora could leave so Damon could speak with the rest not wanting her in the room.

"This is bad...it won't end up good. She's created a war and even if she finds a solution to the curse it won't end up good and we have to prepare for that. She has to prepare for that" Damon sighed and looked at Ben.

He didn't even have an idea of what to do with him. He was basically useless. Aurora could care less about him but then there was Elijah.

Damon didn't trust him but Aurora did and not in her bratty irrational way. She actually trusted the man so much and Damon had to accept that because in the end she was going to need as much support and there was no bigger support than him.

"I'll speak to her" Elijah said Damon didn't even have to ask. Ben had thought Damon was going to ask him by the way he looked at him first and for a moment he thought that by Damon's judgment he was still Aurora's person but now it was clear he wasn't.

"Thank you" Damon replied as Elijah stepped out of the room as well.

"I thought you didn't trust her with him," Ben finally snapped. Before him and Damon had a tight bond and Ben thought it was returning when Damon began to tell him how Elijah wasn't his favorite but again it was just another thing he misjudged.

"And I don't trust you either!" Damon exclaimed back but before it could go further Stefan intervened.

"Look I know it might be hard to be here and be looked at as the bad guy. I get it because maybe you're not and at some point you were auroras person and it was only you and her and Damon trusted you with her but things change. Look around things are very different and I get it but you have to understand the witches sent you to torture her and she knows it..."

"Well it kinda just seems like it was me they were aiming to torture because she seems just fine without me" Ben replied and stepped out the room.

He hated that he was used to torture aurora he did he hated that they kept using him to hurt her when all he wanted was to be that person that was there for her for comfort but there was no way he was going to be able to if all they saw him was as a way to torture her.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora had gotten changed into more comfortable clothes and then grabbed Luna to feed her downstairs in the kitchen. She was alone at first with the cat while she talked to her about everything that had gone on until eventually Elijah joined them.