Bonus Chapter

"AYEEE ITS OVER! I did that shit period!" She exclaimed dapping her twin brother up transitioning into a hug, while her two older brothers, her boyfriend, dd, ddot, and Mariah walked up to them

Anyla was so excited she couldn't even think straight. Notti had a big grin on his face looking at the girl, it was like her energy was radiating off of her. He was so happy to see her happy, the way her mood could affect his was crazy.

Once anyla pulled away from the hug with her brother, she turned her head spotting everyone there to support them. "Baeeee" she dragged throwing her arms out, wrapping them around his torso. "You seen me walk cross the stage? Did I look good?" She asked him with her face pressed against his chest holding him tight.

"Yes mama, I seen you." He laughed rubbing up and down her back.

"Nigga seen her? He was the loudest one in the crowd, no funny shit." Keem said playfully, but he was extremely serious. When anyla got called, he screamed to the top of his lungs. He was truly so proud of her. They had been together since she was a tenth grader, and now she was graduating high school.

When he graduated, she was definitely his biggest supporter, and once it was time to return the energy he didn't disappoint. Three whole years they had been together, it was really bitter sweet.

When notti graduated a year ago, she had did so much for him to make sure it was one of the best memories of his life, and now it was his turn.

Anyla had decided she actually would go to college at the university of Cincinnati, to attend the culinary arts program and get baccalaureate degree in Culinary Arts and Science. She would of course take a gap period. She really wanted a break from school before going back, just to make sure her life was in order before she proceeded to go on.

Notti licked his lips, and she pulled back just enough for him to peck her on the lips twice making the rest of them cringe at the couple. "You look so pretty." He gave her an honest compliment, he didn't know what it was but he just couldn't help but to be attracted to her.